THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA Excellent Information on wheel spacers and sizes.

08-14-2015, 12:23 AM   #1
P8tor
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i - Glacier Silver

Excellent Information on wheel spacers and sizes.

http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1015458

The above thread is from the USA forum - has a lot of info and pics about spacer sizes etc.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2015, 04:38 AM   #2
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

I will have a set of used 10 and 15mm BMS spacers for sale in a few weeks that come with the bolts if anyone is interested

$210 location newcastle NSW or can collect from advan performance in a few weeks at the dyno day.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2015, 10:08 PM   #3
P8tor
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i - Glacier Silver

Sizing ??

Hi Dr - yeah I'm interested but I just went and measured the gap btw the edge of my guards and the proudest point on my wheels/ tyres. I don't think I can fit 10 mm front and 15 mm rear. I used three methods to measure the gap - straight edge laid vertically along my wheel and measured from the inside ( tyre side) to the lip on the guard and it was less than 10mm, the rear was about 12 mm. I hung a piece of masking tape (with a weight on the end )from the lip of the guard and measured to the rim/tyre & still less than 10mm front & about 12mm rear. So I used a 10mm square piece of softwood laid it vertically on the outside of the rim/ tyre, i couldn't squeeze it btw the rim and the lip on the front but could on the rear ( had about 1 or 2 mm clearance). Maybe my rims (BMW fitted as standard) are a bit more offset than yours. Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0