E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > 2011 (N55) BMW 335 Xdrive Performance Edition (low kms)

07-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #1
Stuabroad
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive 40i MSport

Exclamation 2011 (N55) BMW 335 Xdrive Performance Edition (low kms)

Selling my 335 I bought October 2014, due to new family member arrival. Bought used at Edmonton BMW with 44k on clock, now has 67K on clock, all highway KMs.

Special Edition end of run, has a factory power unit which takes the Torque and HP up to same as Coupe. All stock, no mods ever used. Full factory M-Sport everything incl M-Sport exhaust and 19" M wheels wrapped in brand new (5000km) Bridgestone Potenza RE050A. Comfort Package/individual audio/ fully-loaded USB/iPod/NAV etc.

Has a number of "Special Edition" upgrades, read about it in the link below:

"The 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition combines true exclusivity with enhanced driving dynamics. For the first time on a BMW 3 Series Sedan, 19” alloy wheels are fitted from the factory. The Style 313M wheel compliments the M Aerodynamic Kit to create a sporty and appealing design package. The highlight of the interior is the Carbon Leather trim, directly from the M3 Sedan. BMW has never used this interior trim on any model other than the M3. The centre console is trimmed with BMW Individual Piano Black wood for a deep and glossy finish. The interior is completed with an array of stainless steel pedals.
Vehicle dynamics will be further accentuated with the BMW Performance Parts Power Kit, increasing the engine output to 320hp (+20hp) and 332 lb-ft (+32lb-ft). The Power Kit, with its Overboost Function will allow temporary torque output of up to 369 lb-ft. Combined with the BMW Performance Parts Sport Exhaust, this cat-back exhaust system adds style and presence with its single-wall stainless steel finishers and pronounced acoustics."

(Also have a new set of black winter rims (BMW badged) wrapped in Michelin Alpin Ice 17s for winter (only 5000km on them bought November 2014 - $1500 for set of 4).

No accidents or Car Report history, dealer maintained.

Full history - still got 12k manufacturer warranty left.

Showroom condition/non-smoker.

PM me for the details. No test pilots.

Edmonton. http://1drv.ms/1MqYdh9

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1089667391