F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Ultimate Drive Event
Extreme Powerhouse

07-18-2015, 10:14 AM   #1
drexplode
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: G26 i4x

Ultimate Drive Event

I attend the Ultimate Drive Event this morning and one of the reps told me the following:

-UDE credit can be applied to local sponsored dealers only
-UDE credit has an expiration date - refer to your invitation. My letter states, must take delivery by Nov 2.
-UDE code will be sent via email a few days after attending the event

I didn't notice any dealership representation as it was held at a neutral location.

I'm skeptical if the UDE credit is for local dealers only as BMW corporate was on-site including a representative from the Performance Center in SC.

Credit is for $1000.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

its fine.
      07-19-2015, 11:57 AM   #3
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexplode
I attend the Ultimate Drive Event this morning and one of the reps told me the following:

-UDE credit can be applied to local sponsored dealers only
-UDE credit has an expiration date - refer to your invitation. My letter states, must take delivery by Nov 2.
-UDE code will be sent via email a few days after attending the event

I didn't notice any dealership representation as it was held at a neutral location.

I'm skeptical if the UDE credit is for local dealers only as BMW corporate was on-site including a representative from the Performance Center in SC.

Credit is for $1000.
its for any dealer, any 2015/2016, good for 6 months. i did UDE as well, i read the fine print
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 01:57 PM   #4
pawarrant
SECDEF
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3

Garage List
2020 X3 xDrive30i  [0.00]
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Does anyone have all the details on this credit? Is it good for ED? How long do you have to use it? On the website where you register for it, I can not find any details about the credit.
Retired: 2016 435i M-Sport Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather, 2013 328xi Melbourne Red Metallic/Black Dakota Leather, 2009 328xi Montego Blue Metallic/Saddle Brown Dakota Leather, 2006 325xi Monaco Blue Metallic/Gray Dakota Leather, 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 02:20 PM   #5
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant
Does anyone have all the details on this credit? Is it good for ED? How long do you have to use it? On the website where you register for it, I can not find any details about the credit.
BMW Ultimate Driving Allowance is available on select new 2014 and 2015 BMW models, and can only be redeemed by individuals who participate in a scheduled BMW Ultimate Drive Experience event and is non-transferable. The offer is valid from 6 months of the event on the lease or purchase of all eligible models. Offer may be redeemed at an authorized BMW center for Stateside (U.S.) delivery only and cannot be used for European delivery. Offer not valid for vehicles delivered prior to event attendance or customer orders placed prior to event attendance. This offer may only be combined with certain eligible offers available at the time of delivery. Offer cannot be used for tax, title, registration, destination or other dealership fees. Offer is only valid for the recipient of this invitation. Some restrictions apply; see an authorized BMW center for details.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 02:23 PM   #6
drexplode
Brigadier General
Rep

Dealer in Cali accepted UDE credit, provided production number with my name on it and priority 1! Score!

I think the rep at my UDE was trying to protect MI turf. Fail.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 02:40 PM   #7
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Dealer in Cali accepted UDE credit, provided production number with my name on it and priority 1! Score!

I think the rep at my UDE was trying to protect MI turf. Fail.
was it for a 2016 model?

I am also ordering a 2016 model, i hope the coupon works for 2016 model cars
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 02:55 PM   #8
pawarrant
SECDEF
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3

Garage List
2020 X3 xDrive30i  [0.00]
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmercar View Post
BMW Ultimate Driving Allowance is available on select new 2014 and 2015 BMW models, and can only be redeemed by individuals who participate in a scheduled BMW Ultimate Drive Experience event and is non-transferable. The offer is valid from 6 months of the event on the lease or purchase of all eligible models. Offer may be redeemed at an authorized BMW center for Stateside (U.S.) delivery only and cannot be used for European delivery. Offer not valid for vehicles delivered prior to event attendance or customer orders placed prior to event attendance. This offer may only be combined with certain eligible offers available at the time of delivery. Offer cannot be used for tax, title, registration, destination or other dealership fees. Offer is only valid for the recipient of this invitation. Some restrictions apply; see an authorized BMW center for details.
Thank you! Do you know if you get the credit if you attend the event, but are on the wait list and do not actually get to drive? All the slots for the day I can go are wait listed. Also I'd like to know if it applies to a 2016 model?
Retired: 2016 435i M-Sport Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather, 2013 328xi Melbourne Red Metallic/Black Dakota Leather, 2009 328xi Montego Blue Metallic/Saddle Brown Dakota Leather, 2006 325xi Monaco Blue Metallic/Gray Dakota Leather, 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 03:23 PM   #9
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Thank you! Do you know if you get the credit if you attend the event, but are on the wait list and do not actually get to drive? All the slots for the day I can go are wait listed. Also I'd like to know if it applies to a 2016 model?
i ordered a 2016 3- series, i think the dealer got the order thru with coupon... will have to confirm with them
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 03:51 PM   #10
drexplode
Brigadier General
Rep

Confirmed - can be applied to 2016!
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 04:39 PM   #11
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
i think you can still attend, there are streets drives and other activities that you can do...
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2015, 04:40 PM   #12
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Confirmed - can be applied to 2016!
awesome!!! 340i!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2015, 05:17 PM   #13
Hound Passer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant View Post
Thank you! Do you know if you get the credit if you attend the event, but are on the wait list and do not actually get to drive?
Yes, as long as you registered when you arrived and got a badge you are good to go. You will receive your coupon code via email so don't give out a bogus one (as I often do at these type of events).
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #14
kadify
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428i xDrive GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant View Post

You get the credit if you show up. I didn't even do a test drive, I just walked in the door and gave them my email and walked out. Took all of 3 minutes.
Appreciate 0