F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > Poor customer experience @ BMR Autowerkes
proTUNING Freaks

07-06-2015, 09:40 PM   #1
Bspec79
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 2014 - 328i MSport

Poor customer experience @ BMR Autowerkes

I just thought I'd share my poor customer experience @ BMR Autowerkes.

I recently ordered an M Performance exhaust along with a JB1 chip from Stuart. Both items had to be ordered in separately for me. I patiently waited several weeks for both items to arrive so that I could get everything fitted in one go.

After a confirmation that both items had finally arrived, the car was booked in for the install.

Long story short, on the day I turned up for my installation I discovered that my JB1 was sold to another customer (coincidently around the same time another member on this forum posted up a thread about their recent purchase from BMR) and that a replacement unit was on it's way

It's been close to 2 weeks now, and after several phone calls and emails to chase this up, I received the same response each time: "It should be here next week". Email responses have been lacking to say the least.

I should mention that it was agreed that I would pay for the exhaust upfront, and I would pay for the JB1 later, when the car was booked in.

Due to to lack of communication and effort, I've given up on BMR and placed my order online. The unit will be here in 3 days with express postage from the U.S.

BMR carry some great products, but they can definitely lift their game with the lack of customer service.

Last edited by Bspec79; 07-07-2015 at 07:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 Coupé

Garage List
Sorry to hear about your bad experience mate. Have to say I'm surprised. I've been dealing with Stu for about 4 years now and he's been nothing but fantastic on both price and customer service every time.

Not doubting that you're unhappy with how things have gone but it's definitely not the norm when dealing with them.
      07-07-2015, 11:00 PM   #3
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Rep
Drives: a black car

Phil sorry for the disappointment here - no excuses, we stuffed up.

As for the replacement unforunately we don't get 3 day shipping on our batch orders from burger they often take a lot longer so haven't been trying to palm you off, at the end of the day we are interested in selling products and looking after our customers.

Will make every effort to make sure a situation like this doesn't occur in the future so no one else is inconvenienced.

Regards
Stuart
Appreciate 4
      07-08-2015, 06:15 AM   #4
x328x
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart@BMRAutowerkes View Post
Phil sorry for the disappointment here - no excuses, we stuffed up.

As for the replacement unforunately we don't get 3 day shipping on our batch orders from burger they often take a lot longer so haven't been trying to palm you off, at the end of the day we are interested in selling products and looking after our customers.

Will make every effort to make sure a situation like this doesn't occur in the future so no one else is inconvenienced.

Regards
Stuart
Hey stuart

I pm'd I about the bms stage 1. When are u going to have these in stock
Appreciate 0