EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
HotDog415
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335 M-sport 6MT

15 M4 convertible Lease takeover Mineral White/Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,091.00

Item Interest
Posting this for a good friend of mine. Car is just under 6 months old. 39 month lease, 10k miles a year. Currently at about 3300 miles, so a bit under mileage. He still drives the car here and there so miles will go up, but minimal. Been garaged since first day of ownership both at home and work. Has pretty much all options except carbon brakes, sticker was just under $91k. Full leather, driver assistance, executive, lighting, dct, adaptive suspension, 19" black wheels, HK, enhanced BT. Payment is $1091.52/month including LA county tax and BMW lease protection. Car is located in Long Beach. Sticker is attached. Payoff is around $82k just in case anyone is interested in that figure. Car is flawless. PM me and I will connect you with my buddy and you can discuss with him and he can send any pics that are requested. Thank you

Attached Images
File Type: pdf RP M4 sticker.pdf (119.2 KB, 164 views)
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 10:17 PM   #2
CNice
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e93 m3

Hit up my buddy raminrowshan@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 01:26 PM   #3
davidelish
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotDog415 View Post
Posting this for a good friend of mine. Car is just under 6 months old. 39 month lease, 10k miles a year. Currently at about 3300 miles, so a bit under mileage. He still drives the car here and there so miles will go up, but minimal. Been garaged since first day of ownership both at home and work. Has pretty much all options except carbon brakes, sticker was just under $91k. Full leather, driver assistance, executive, lighting, dct, adaptive suspension, 19" black wheels, HK, enhanced BT. Payment is $1091.52/month including LA county tax and BMW lease protection. Car is located in Long Beach. Sticker is attached. Payoff is around $82k just in case anyone is interested in that figure. Car is flawless. PM me and I will connect you with my buddy and you can discuss with him and he can send any pics that are requested. Thank you
Is the car still available?
Appreciate 0