ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

06-19-2015, 01:16 PM   #1
Ohcrap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135 M-Sport

2011 BMW 1M SEMA Car; Track-prepped / Street-legal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My wife just accepted a professor position in Texas so the car must go a lot quicker than planned, thus the drastic price drop. These cars seem to be selling for $45-$52k right now but mine is a bit more due to the mods $59,900:

Built mostly by cp-e and RevoZport for SEMA, with additional help from Moton, PFC, Toyo, and Forgeline - over $50,000 in mods

Track-tuned by cp-e, Moton, and pro racing driver, Josh Hurley

Street-legal, but also comes with non-catted dp's and a set of Forgeline GA3R's with (used) Toyo R888's 295/265 (can fit 305/275 but I haven't tried it)

Mileage - just over 19,000

Recently serviced by cp-e, then VERY thouroughly combed over by Mach V Motorsports, so you can be confident you're getting a reliable, yet incredibly fast and track-ready car that can also be driven on the street.

Please let me know if interested and feel free to call me any time. More info, video, pics, history, etc at https://buythebmw1mblackknight.squarespace.com

Please help me spread the word and thanks in advance!

Steve Greathouse
DC area
443-676-4777

Attached Images

Appreciate 0