E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Is cheap fuel killing our 2.0 e92s??

02-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #1
COLSEN
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 320i MSport > Merc C220CDI

Is cheap fuel killing our 2.0 e92s??

It's been a while since I had a problem with my fuel injectors, and when I got it back from the stealers I ran the car on Shell VPower & it was running very nicely indeed! I then dropped to Shell (normal or premium whatever they call it) again no probs! Yesterday I filled up a full tank from Tescos and today my car is spluttering, hesitating and just not very smooth. Thinking back when I was constantly having problems I was tending to use Tesco petrol more back then, due to the fact I was working from an office which happened to be close to a Tesco garage (proved useful for convenience).

Has anyone else with a 2.0 E92 noticed any problems with supermarket fuel??or could this just be a co incidence and my other fuel injectors are just about to pack in?? Interested to know your views! I've never noticed any problems with the Tesco Petrol in my MRS e46 though. Hmmmm, thoughts people!!

By the time you're reading this I could actually be waiting for BMW Recovery if it does screw up again as I'm off to Ikea now yipee!!

Appreciate 0