Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

05-18-2015, 02:37 AM   #1
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Exclamation Higher ///Motorsport MEGA Assembly + Photoshoot - Garden City, LI - May 29

Hey Guys, Higher Motorsport will be holding a MEGA meet + photo shoot in Garden City, Long Island on Friday May 28th from 9:00pm to around 12:30/1. Our Mega Assembly is bigger than the usual assembly. Everyone is strongly encouraged to make this event!

A Higher ///Motorsport Meet where decals, stickers, hoodies, shirts, jackets and all other official gear will be released. There will be a photo/video shoot as well. New membership applications will be taken as well.

Public Apparel Now Available For Sale!

This is a meet, there will be no burn outs, donuts, or other immature behavior. This is a civil gathering, where gear will be distributed, pictures and video will be captured. Please bring your cars clean.

While our events are BMW dominated, we invite everyone to join us always! We do not discriminate, we just ask that the BMW's park on their own for the sake of the pictures when we start to take them. If you have any friends who dont drive BMW's, feel free to still invite them. Its all about just meeting up in a good location without worrying about cops shutting us down. A Higher Motorsport meet has NEVER been shut down by the cops since inception and I intend to keep it that way. Please come with a positive attitude and a mature state of mind, no immature behavior. All Higher Motorsport and Motorceptscars should to park together.

You can follow us on instagram HigherMotorsport or hashtag #HigherMotorsport. I have been off of the instagram for a while and have three photoshoots to post up, this would be the fourth. After July 25th, I will begin posting daily. So I would appreciate anyone coming out just for the sake of taking pictures, bring you whips clean!

Like our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/HigherMotorsport

We have an official notification group on facebook, which is where all major events are posted. To stay up to date on everything going on locally, feel free to request to join. Click Here | https://www.facebook.com/groups/tristatebmwmeets/

We have two posts/event pages for each actual event. Below are the links to each so you can RSVP on facebook as well.
__________________________________________________ _
Higher ///Motorsport Mega Assembly/Photoshoot
Friday, May 29 at 9:00pm
Shake Shack Across from Nordstrom
860 Old Country Rd, Carle Place, New York 11530

Higher Motorsport Event Link: Click Here | https://www.facebook.com/events/973009162711675/
__________________________________________________ __

Pics from previous events - Click Here | https://www.facebook.com/HigherMotorsport/photos_stream?tab=photos_albums

I look forward to seeing you at the meets! Please RSVP on facebook for any of the meets you intend on going to for the latest updates, as there are many posts on the forums and its impossible to keep track of everything. For the latest on the events simply check out the event page on facebook as posted above, thanks!