E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Great retailer

05-12-2015, 01:05 AM   #1
BMW_335i_Beast
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Convertible e93

Cool Great retailer

Hey guys,

I am new to e90 post but have often referred to the forums for advice, recommendations, etc.

I recently ordered many parts for my 2010 335i e93 n54. I recently purchased this vehicle as its a great vehicle that has huge potential to be unleashed when modded.

I ordered products from a few companies but the one that was the most impressive was VRSF. First of all, Tiago was a pleasure to work with. He responded to my emails and questions promptly, was knowledgeable, and very friendly. That was all great but the product had to meet my standards as well, which they did. I ordered the charge pipe and 7" front end intercooler. I was seeking products at a good price point but still had reputation in the community for being quality products. After researching what was on the market, I decided to move forward with VRSF. I ordered a 7" front end intercooler and the charge pipe with Tial BOV. The products shipped out fast and I ordered it weeks before some other retailers took to send me their products. The products are well made, priced very well, and work fantastic. I could not be happier with my purchase. Shout out to Tiago for running such a solid business.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 10:16 AM   #2
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Thanks so much for taking the time to post your experiences, we greatly appreciate your support!
Appreciate 0