BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-11-2015, 08:19 PM   #1
UAxDEATH(NYC)
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X6M 2016

X6M

Hi All,

some of you knows me from way way back, from my Brooklyn parties, I'm back, and I see that some of your guys already have new X6M's. I currently own X6M 2013. And I want to ask for a favor to test drive a new one. Since dealer don't have any new X6M for a test drive this days. Since I'm on the split between buying my lease or getting a new one.

Thank you in advance.

PS, I'll buy a beer or vodka, depends on your taste as a favor back. Thank you

Last edited by UAxDEATH(NYC); 05-11-2015 at 08:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2015, 05:00 AM   #2
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAxDEATH(NYC)
Hi All,

some of you knows me from way way back, from my Brooklyn parties, I'm back, and I see that some of your guys already have new X6M's. I currently own X6M 2013. And I want to ask for a favor to test drive a new one. Since dealer don't have any new X6M for a test drive this days. Since I'm on the split between buying my lease or getting a new one.

Thank you in advance.

PS, I'll buy a beer or vodka, depends on your taste as a favor back. Thank you
Haven't seen you around lately, but I'm sure you will end up in a newer X6M by the time your lease is up, lol. I plan on it as well.

If you didn't know, Hassel BMW in LI (Freeport) had a Carbon Black X6M on their showroom floor 2 weeks ago. They may let you test drive it, but I would say call them before you drive there just so you don't waste your time if they don't allow it to leave the floor.

I didn't ask to drive it, but I can tell they allow many of their other vehicles out for test runs. Maybe they will allow the beast out as well.
      05-12-2015, 08:08 AM   #3
aas5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model 3

Paul Miller in NJ will let you test drive their well loaded white X6M (unless it has been already sold). Give them a call before you go. I was there about a month ago and test drove it. I am going again tomorrow and can let you know if they still have them in stock. Be careful with the test drive as you will want it!
Sold: 2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue, 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2015, 08:35 AM   #4
UAxDEATH(NYC)
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Haven't seen you around lately, but I'm sure you will end up in a newer X6M by the time your lease is up, lol. I plan on it as well.

If you didn't know, Hassel BMW in LI (Freeport) had a Carbon Black X6M on their showroom floor 2 weeks ago. They may let you test drive it, but I would say call them before you drive there just so you don't waste your time if they don't allow it to leave the floor.

I didn't ask to drive it, but I can tell they allow many of their other vehicles out for test runs. Maybe they will allow the beast out as well.
Heya Bud, yeah, I was busy, and still am with my business. Its growing slowly but surely. So.....

Thank you for heads up. I'll give them a call.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2015, 08:36 AM   #5
UAxDEATH(NYC)
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aas5 View Post
Paul Miller in NJ will let you test drive their well loaded white X6M (unless it has been already sold). Give them a call before you go. I was there about a month ago and test drove it. I am going again tomorrow and can let you know if they still have them in stock. Be careful with the test drive as you will want it!
Thank you for heads up. I'll give them a call as well. I doubt that I'll be in love right away, mine x6m ain't empty one either ;-).
Appreciate 0