EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

04-30-2015, 08:34 AM   #1
m3pilot
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 ///M4

BMW NCC @ Summit Point 5/29-31

Hey Guys,

Is anyone else signing up for the NCC HPDE on Summit main 5/29-31? I was lonely being the only F chassis in A group on the Jefferson last month. I'd love to run with some cars that can actually keep up, lol. I was told single day applicants are going on the waitlist as it's nearing capacity so if you are planning to sign up do it soon. The Aloft in Winchester is cheap if you drop the track's name and they have a decent bar to boot.

Hope to see y'all there!

,Brad

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...n#.VUItTs6FEUU
Attached Images

Last edited by m3pilot; 04-30-2015 at 09:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 08:40 AM   #2
m3pilot
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

and don't forget the //M lap timer app. Best free app ever!
Attached Images

04-30-2015, 09:15 AM   #3
buildbright
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3pilot View Post
Hey Guys,

Is anyone else signing up for the NCC HPDE on Summit main 5/29-31? I was lonely being the only F chassis in A group on the Jefferson last month. I'd love to run with some cars that can actually keep up, lol. I was told single day applicants are going on the waitlist as it's nearing capacity so if you are planning to sign up do it soon. The Aloft in Winchester is cheap if you drop the track's name and they have a decent bar to boot.

Hope to see y'all there!

,Brad

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...n#.VUItTs6FEUU
National Capital Chapter is a real BMW club. Those guys can wheel. Best BMW club to be a part of. Have you done a M Club Day?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 09:35 AM   #4
m3pilot
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
National Capital Chapter is a real BMW club. Those guys can wheel. Best BMW club to be a part of. Have you done a M Club Day?
Your absolutely right, NCC aren't just the flagship chapter they wrote the book on how to run an event! I stopped instructing with them 15 or so years ago and returned last month to a completely different experience. They've def got their shit together. Not one caution all weekend!

No, where does the M club run?

Last edited by m3pilot; 04-30-2015 at 10:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 09:40 AM   #5
buildbright
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3pilot View Post
Your absolutely right, NCC aren't just the flagship chapter they wrote the book on how to run an event! I stopped instructing with them 15 or so years ago and returned last month to a completely different experience. They've def got they're shit together now. Not one caution all weekend!

No, where does the M club run?
It's a one day event at the BMW Performance Center. If you want more details PM me. It's the best kept secret ; )
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 09:48 AM   #6
m3pilot
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
It's a one day event at the BMW Performance Center. If you want more details PM me. It's the best kept secret ; )
Oh gotcha, I thought there was an //M track club i was unaware of. I received a 1-day //M school when i bought my e92. Their facility is amazing, sick variable skidpad. Thanks again BMW of Annapolis!
      04-30-2015, 10:24 AM   #7
FTS
Enjoying driving
United_States
Rep
Drives: 645

I signed up a while ago, but because just for Saturday I'm on waitlist, not sure which group they'll put me in.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 10:39 AM   #8
m3pilot
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTS View Post
I signed up a while ago, but because just for Saturday I'm on waitlist, not sure which group they'll put me in.
I'm sure you'll be in "A" group with me. You've got tons of seat time.