E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > H11 Halogen Bulbs for E9X Driving Lights - BMW Power Lamps

04-26-2015, 01:32 AM   #1
NBTBRV8
Captain
Rep
Drives: LCi E60 530i

H11 Halogen Bulbs for E9X Driving Lights - BMW Power Lamps

Following on from my comparison between the BMW H7 Power and Performance lights http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1119385, I thought I would post the results of the BMW Power Lamps compared to the standard driving lights.

BMW sell the "Power Lamps"as a pack of two, part number 63112352239.

They are an Osram brand.

Here you can see the difference between the "Power lamp" on the left and the stock globe on the right:

So how do they compare? Well once again the light emitted was much whiter than the standard, here is the "Power Lamp" fitted:

Here is the stock lamp:

The one in the left as you look at the photo is the "Power Lamp" and the one on the right is the stock globe:

So the "Power Lamps" do appear much whiter to look at, but I am yet to drive it at night to see if there is "much" difference.
Appreciate 0