E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > How to fit e92 fenders on an e90

04-24-2015, 11:42 PM   #1
bsmoov
Captain
Rep
Drives: e91 6 speed touring

How to fit e92 fenders on an e90

How hard is it to fit the e92 fenders on an e90?

I could have sworn people say that the e92/e92 m3 front end was pretty much bolts onto the e90/e91, but upon looking at my parts the fenders don't really line up closest to the door side.

So I stumbled upon MarioK's conversion thread and it says that everything is bolt on except the fenders has to be cut about an inch or so. Anyone have any insight/info/experience on this?

Since they now make replica m3 fenders/hood/bumper for base/non M e92's now, I went ahead and bought all of those parts assuming everything would bolt on since it isn't "longer" or "wider" than the OEM M3 parts.

Any tips on getting the fenders to fit? Everything else bolts on, right?

My e91 is pre LCI and halogen as well. How hard will it be to wire the headlights? And kits or custom harness available?
Appreciate 0