BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

03-24-2015, 08:15 PM   #1
ScoopsLR
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Hey
I know some wait till the once a month meetup. But I am looking for a group who wouldn't mind meeting up more than once a month. To grab food, talk, share ideas or even networking. Def someone in the NC region. Not far from Cary NC or Greensboro
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2015, 04:33 AM   #2
derpimpkar
Second Lieutenant
Rep

I joined the Tarheel BMWCCA and they have a meet every month. I'll probably keep doing Cars and Coffee to network some more, at least for the Spring. Time becomes an issue if I stack too much on the schedule.

I would like to get the F8x cars together for some pictures. Cars and Coffee would work but a location always adds some extra personality.
      03-27-2015, 08:59 AM   #3
ScoopsLR
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpimpkar
I joined the Tarheel BMWCCA and they have a meet every month. I'll probably keep doing Cars and Coffee to network some more, at least for the Spring. Time becomes an issue if I stack too much on the schedule.

I would like to get the F8x cars together for some pictures. Cars and Coffee would work but a location always adds some extra personality.
I'm down for it
Appreciate 0