E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 Sparkling Graphite M-sport 135i 6MT

02-06-2015, 11:30 AM   #1
psellers
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

FS: 2008 Sparkling Graphite M-sport 135i 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
So I know its not E90 related but it is a BMW and a N54. A buddy of mine is selling his 2008 sparkling graphite m-sport 135i 6-speed manual, with black interior. Car currently has 57K miles and that will hardly be increasing because it is a weekend car and does not get taken out of the garage much during the winter. He starts it once a week over winter and lets it run for a few minutes and will take it for a short drive about every 7-10 days. It is fully loaded with m-sport, premium, comfort, and cold weather packages with over $9,000 worth of extras all professionally installed by PTuning in Manassas, VA and Moore Automotive in Fairfax, VA. All aftermarket parts were bought brand new and have less than 15K miles of usage. He does still have all the stock parts he replaced with aftermarket ones, currently at his house. All oil changes done every 3K miles and all preventative maintanence is up to date. This car has been treated like a newborn and is cleaned inside and out once a week. 2nd owner and was previously bought from a friend in Florida then garage kept here in Virginia so all rubber and weather effected parts are in excellent shape. Here is a list of all the aftermarket modifications.

Performance:
-Cobb V2 accessport
-Stacking with JB4
-Protuned by Jake Heroshin at Motiv Motorsports
-JB4 no lift shift and 2 step
-VRSF catless downpipes
-HPF catback exhaust with custom HPF burnt tips
-Evolution Raceworks 7inch FMIC
-Evolution Raceworks charge pipe with Tial BOV
-HFS-4 Methanol kit with meth gauge custom mounted in place of the ash tray
-Spec Stage 2+ clutch
-Dual cone intakes

Exterior:
-18 inch VMR 710’s in matte black finish wrapped in Nitto NT05’s.
-Carbon fiber diffuser
-Carbon fiber trunk spoiler lip
-Eibach lowering springs
-Smoked side markers
-LUX LED angel eye upgrade
-Gloss black kidney grilles
- Roof is wrapped in Carbon Fiber vinyl
-LED license plate lights
-35% window tint all all around except for front windshield
-Stud conversion with gloss black lugnuts
-Carbon fiber engine cover

Interior:
-Full LED interior lighting
-Carbon fiber steering wheel trim
-BMW all weather floor mats

He really does not want to sell it but needs to do so, in order to handle some financial situations and other more important expenses. He did say that he well definitely be back in a N54 in a few years because of how much he loves the motor and how much potential it has. Exterior is 10/10 and interior is 10/10. Pictures don’t really do the justice of how clean and well taken care of this car is. So for more specific pictures or details please text/call (561)-305-6681 or (703)-283-1944 or pm me on here and I will reply to all PM’s in less than 12 hours.

Looking to get $21,500 OBO, which is extremely fair considering the cars condition and all the money put into it. Will entertain reasonable offers but low ballers will be ignored. He said he would really rather this car to go to someone on here instead of having to trade it in to the dealer.

Attached Images

Last edited by psellers; 02-06-2015 at 02:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 02:21 PM   #2
psellers
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Bump. Updated with a few pics
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2015, 10:31 AM   #3
psellers
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Saturday bump. Price is OBO so shoot me some offers
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2015, 09:14 PM   #4
psellers
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Car sold this morning. I also will be listing my own car for sale in the next few days. It is a 2008 montego blue E90 335xi. Details and new thread will be coming soon.
Appreciate 0