E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > My e92 330d and a question

01-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #1
finelicker
Rep
Drives: e92 330d

My e92 330d and a question

Picked up this 330d 6 months ago and have been lurking on here for probably 6 months before that. Decided to finally get on here and show her as she stands now before she undergoes further fettling.

So far, I've added the boot spoiler, LED angel eye upgrade from SSDD, along with the gloss front kidney grills.

The plan is to lower her on eibach pro springs, replace the wheels, and do a twin exit exhaust conversion before finally an emap from Simon.

I have a question though before I go ahead with the further mods. I have leaking swirl flaps. I've read this can be repaired with new seals or by just removing them. What is the consensus on here with what is the best course of action.

Also, if anyone is interested in the wheels send me a PM. They are fitted with nearly new bridgestone runflats with around 7.5mm left all round.

I can be found around the Bromley area, so if any other members spot me, feel free to say hello

Cheers
Dan
Appreciate 0