E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > My E90 330D

01-18-2015, 03:23 PM   #1
tmarshall57
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 530d M Sport, E87 118d M

Garage List
My E90 330D

After nearly 7 years loving my car, it is now for sale

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1080779
F10 530d M Sport, September 2012 Individual Amazonite Silver, Oyster Dakota Leather, Auto, Nav Pro, Bluetooth + USB Devices, Expanded BMW Online, Comfort Seats, Sunroof, Sun Protection Glass Individual Satin Walnut Honey Brown Trim Interior Inside/Outside Mirror with folding and autodip, M Rear Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
ahenners
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 330d M Sport LCI

185,000 miles is very impressive! Looks well from the pictures, shame you have to let it go due to work rules! Good luck with sale
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2015, 01:39 PM   #3
tmarshall57
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Thanks for the comments. Yes - I think its in great condition, some stone chips here and there as you might expect, but looks fantastic when cleaned up and will provide someone with a clean car at a pretty decent price.
F10 530d M Sport, September 2012 Individual Amazonite Silver, Oyster Dakota Leather, Auto, Nav Pro, Bluetooth + USB Devices, Expanded BMW Online, Comfort Seats, Sunroof, Sun Protection Glass Individual Satin Walnut Honey Brown Trim Interior Inside/Outside Mirror with folding and autodip, M Rear Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 12:37 PM   #4
tmarshall57
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Now sold as part/ex for my new (to me) Sept 2012 F10 330D.

I was offered £2,500 by a BMW dealer in Leeds but in the end went for this (link below) with £4,500 offered for mine.

For once I got the car I wanted at the budget I had set!

Old car:

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/tm...?sort=3&page=1

New Car:

Now need configure the relevant diagnostic and coding software for the F10 chassis and enjoy another 160,000 mile or so in this car.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 03:46 PM   #5
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarshall57 View Post
Now sold as part/ex for my new (to me) Sept 2012 F10 330D.

I was offered £2,500 by a BMW dealer in Leeds but in the end went for this (link below) with £4,500 offered for mine.

For once I got the car I wanted at the budget I had set!

Old car:

New Car:

Now need configure the relevant diagnostic and coding software for the F10 chassis and enjoy another 160,000 mile or so in this car.
Congratulations. And Welcome to F family.
It is big car but miles ahead of E9x in terms of refinement.

My interior is similar and I have retrofitted advance climate control like yours. Sunroof here as well but only 520d. I cannot driver 3 litre car with light foot so ended with 2 litre.

What are other specs mate?
      02-26-2015, 03:34 AM   #6
tmarshall57
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Hi Sam,

The specs are:

Individual Amazonite Silver paint
Individual Satin Walnut Honey Brown trim
Sunroof
Sun protection glass
Comfort Seats
Professional Satnav
M Rear Spoiler
Oyster/Black Interior
Folding/dipping interior / exterior mirrors
Extended Bluetooth

I wouldn't have minded 19" wheels, split/folding seats and Xenons but you need to buy new to get exactly what you want and I couldn't justify it.

I'm really pleased with the car. I bought it from Furness Park in Barrow and they were good to deal with. Put me and the wife up in the Abbey Hose Hotel in Barrow last Friday - a really nice place - before collecting the car on Saturday, followed by a great drive around the Lake District.

Last edited by tmarshall57; 02-28-2015 at 07:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2015, 07:23 AM   #7
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarshall57 View Post
Hi Sam,

The specs are:

Individual Amazonian Silver paint
Individual Satin Walnut Honey Brown trim
Sunroof
Sun protection glass
Comfort Seats
Professional Satnav
M Rear Spoiler
Oyster/Black Interior
Folding/dipping interior / exterior mirrors
Extended Bluetooth

I wouldn't have minded 19" wheels, split/folding seats and Xenons but you need to buy new to get exactly what you want and I couldn't justify it.

I'm really pleased with the car. I bought it from Furness Park in Barrow and they were good to deal with. Put me and the wife up in the Abbey Hose Hotel in Barrow last Friday - a really nice place - before collecting the car on Saturday, followed by a great drive around the Lake District.
That is really a nice spec car.
I bet comfort seats are better and standard seats are wider compared to e9x and they do not hug you as E9x do.

I had to wait for 1-2 months before rear folding seat F10 comes on a market. I wanted black leather but when this F10 with rear folding seat came up in the market, I could not resist.

I have more or less similar stuff to yours except
- No individual colour
- No folding mirrors (on my retrofit list though)

Luckily my car had jet washers and I have fitted HID xenons in standard light. They are much better compared to ordinary headlights.

Glad to hear that you had positive experience with Furness Park.

Hopefully will see you on F10 section.
      02-26-2015, 01:13 PM   #8
tmarshall57
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Thanks, profile now changed, I will still visit here to see if I can help anyone out. I had a few issues with the e90 but managed to resolve all of them with help from people on here.

Its been a great mile muncher for the past 7 years but time for something a little more refined. And I've found it.
Appreciate 0