BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs)

01-13-2015, 10:48 PM   #1
motivevelocity
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 M3 CS Signal Green

xpel and leeberbs

About a day after i took delivery of my car i took it to get the entire front end xpel done. On my previous car i only did half hood and used Ventureshield, about 1-2 years in it started to look pretty bad. I haven't had xpel on that long yet to judge the product but based on everyone's reviews it seems like i holds up and i can't wait to see the self healing in action.

I found leeberbs here in bimmerpost then looked him up on other forums, i have to say the man has quite the reputation. I shot him a couple of fb messages, got a quote i was happy with and decided to go with him for the install. I have to say that was the best decision yet, this install by far blew away my ventureshield install in the past. I will let the photos do the talking but the install is perfect, you cannot tell it is on the car at all. You really have to go look for the seams to see that there is a clear bra on it. Lee at Leeberbs really outdid my expectations, i was expecting to see some flaws and to hear to give it a couple weeks, but no... once i got there to pick up it was flawless.

I have to add his attention to details is amazing, he found that i had 2 tiny chips which i would have never spotted and they were tiny and also a very tiny spot in the paint he pointed out. Just goes to show the level of detail he puts into his work.

Wanted to give him a shoutout here and if anyone is in the area looking for xpel install, i would highly recommend reaching out to him. He surely lived up to his reputation!

Pics are AFTER install

Mid Install:

Appreciate 0