F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Burger Motorsports
Extreme Powerhouse

01-12-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
Ehodzic6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3 Mineral Grey

Burger Motorsports

Don't even know where to start with all the good things I have to say about BMS. Ordered my N20 JB4 about a year ago and absolutely love it. The thing that separates BMS from the rest is their customer support and customer appreciation. Jon is amazing. No matter the day of the week, or the time of day, Jon will respond to you within the hour. He makes it seem like he's constantly working. They're always more than happy to help you and guide you through any problems.

Unfortunately, I had water damage with my JB4 and the motherboard was full of rust. I emailed Jon about my problem and what had happened and he told me to send in the control box. I sent in the control box, they received it within 3 days. THE SAME DAY THAT THEY RECEIVED IT they tried to repair it and once they saw that it wasn't possible, they sent me a replacement no questions asked. The crew over at BMS truly is one of the best to deal with. Their main goal is to make sure their customers are happy and they do a very good job at that.

Definitely will be doing business with them again and I encourage you guys to do the same because you will not be disappointed with their products and their customer service!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 01:49 PM   #2
Mike@N54Tuning.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehodzic6 View Post
Don't even know where to start with all the good things I have to say about BMS. Ordered my N20 JB4 about a year ago and absolutely love it. The thing that separates BMS from the rest is their customer support and customer appreciation. Jon is amazing. No matter the day of the week, or the time of day, Jon will respond to you within the hour. He makes it seem like he's constantly working. They're always more than happy to help you and guide you through any problems.

Unfortunately, I had water damage with my JB4 and the motherboard was full of rust. I emailed Jon about my problem and what had happened and he told me to send in the control box. I sent in the control box, they received it within 3 days. THE SAME DAY THAT THEY RECEIVED IT they tried to repair it and once they saw that it wasn't possible, they sent me a replacement no questions asked. The crew over at BMS truly is one of the best to deal with. Their main goal is to make sure their customers are happy and they do a very good job at that.

Definitely will be doing business with them again and I encourage you guys to do the same because you will not be disappointed with their products and their customer service!
+1 on BMS customer service!

Mike
Appreciate 0