E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > My 325i E90

01-04-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
dhc905
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

My 325i E90

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,000.00

Item Interest
Posted my car on SF Craiglist. Offering it here for $500 less as I've been a longtime member and it's been a great community here.

Hi folks,

For your consideration is a 2006 BMW E90 with a clean title. I have the carfax. I've owned the car for over 2 years and have reciepts/service records on and off since ownership, but definitely for the last two years. I've replaced all 4 brakes, tires, oil filter gasket and belts.

Overall the car is in really good driving condition. There is a 1" dent in the passenger front fender from running into a wooden post (you should have seen the other guy) while reversing backwards. Noticeable, but obviously doesn't impact driving at all.

Also in the back bottom bumper, there's an indent that comes and goes with the seasons (it's plastic and in cold temps it indents, then pops out in the summer). Hard to notice.

At my asking price, I will everything I have with the car together - BMW roof rack, 2 bike holders (for mountain or road bikes), Thule fairing, BMW Performance shift knob, extra set of front vents (chrome), and tailights (the current ones on there are Depo's) and some other maintaince parts.

No check engine lights - only errors are for the day time running light on the passenger side. Has bluetooth, sunroof, leather, heated seats, and Xenon headlamps.

In openess, I believe there is a slow coolant leak as I've needed to top off the coolant several times in the past few months. I asked my mechanic and it's apparently a somewhat common issue that is resolveable with a replacement plastic cover/gasket.

Thanks,

D.

And the reason I haven't been so active on the forums lately (got a 964):

Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #2
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

sweet ride that you got there..
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
dhc905
Private
United_States
Rep

Bump. Other things I've forgot to mention: I also have the OEM rubber mats (shown) for the front, as well as the OEM carpet. I upgraded the interior lights to LED, not using the cheapo stuff, and I have the IPOD connector cable.

Also posted additional interior pictures.

And the nick on the front right fender:

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2015, 01:05 PM   #4
dhc905
Private
United_States
Rep

Car is sold.

Do have the BMW Performance Knob as well as the BMW base roof rack.

Here's a good thread about the shift knob (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=392027)

And the base rack (bike holders and fairing sold separately)

Asking $120 shipped for the knob and boot, base rack $200, bike holders $100/each, fairing $100.

Thanks,

D
Appreciate 0