E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Winter Wheels and Tires Chicago Area

12-27-2014, 02:09 PM   #1
UnPossible
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Winter Wheels and Tires Chicago Area

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey - I recently sold my E90 335i and no longer need my winter wheels and tire setup..... get these before the snow flies in January

Here's what I have:

A set of (4) ASA 17" winter wheels with Bridegestone Blizzak tires. The tires have between 5 and 6 32nds of tread left... likely good for one or 2 more winters. These wheels have the transmitters for the tire pressure system installed. I also have BMW wheel caps that fit these wheels. These wheels cleared the brakes of my 2011 335i with the sport package. There is some minor curb rash on a couple of the wheels, but nothing major.

$600 - obo

I am not looking to ship, but I live about 70 miles west of Chicago and would be willing to meet you a bit closer in to the city.

Appreciate 0