Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

10-21-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
rz3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SO/SOe F80 M3

Trustworthy SA's in DFW

When Moritz got bought out, the SA I've used since 2004 left the organization. I'd developed a pretty good rapport with him and he always gave solid advice. When I was shopping for a used BMW, he would look up the service history for me with just a phone call. He never sold me what I didn't need and would recommend alternate options. He treated me well so I treated him well. That's probably why he's not there any longer.

I've gone back there once since then and was less than impressed with the service department. They actually "recommended" tire rotation on my M3 at it's 1200 mile service. I imagine I'll get similar recommendations next time.

Can anyone here recommend a decent SA to start using going forward? About the only dealership that isn't easy for me to get to is Autobahn. Moritz/Arlington is closest, but Classic and BMW of Dallas aren't too much further.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2014, 12:42 AM   #2
MasterP
Colonel
Rep
Drives: All the M's

BMW of Dallas. Request Technician Mike Fik. Which means you'll likely have to request Mike Frazer as your SA. They both know their stuff, and Mike Fik isn't Flag hour so you won't get any BS or upselling.
Appreciate 0