F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > Feeler/Trade KW V1 for other coils
GetBMWParts

09-25-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
hotlikelavadan
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 Estoril Blue F30

Feeler/Trade KW V1 for other coils

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello I am testing the waters to trade my KW V1s for a different set of coils. Had them on my car about 6k miles. The ride is a bit too soft for me and am looking to get a set with dampening. I rather check here first to see if someone is willing to trade plus cash on top on my end. Let me know! Preferably Socal as the box to ship will be rather heavy.

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 01:45 PM   #2
Dippydo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 M8 Comp

Garage List
2012 BMW  [1.00]
Don't care for trading, but I should have my H&R coils back soon after they are done being rebuilt. They ride stiffer but not like a skateboard. They ride very nice and controlled. I went with KW v2 thinking I would get more control and in order to keep the same height as the H&R I had to change the rear offsets from a 42 to a 45. So if you are looking to get the V2, even riding at the stiffest setting you are still softer than the H&R coils.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 01:54 PM   #3
hotlikelavadan
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 Estoril Blue F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippydo View Post
Don't care for trading, but I should have my H&R coils back soon after they are done being rebuilt. They ride stiffer but not like a skateboard. They ride very nice and controlled. I went with KW v2 thinking I would get more control and in order to keep the same height as the H&R I had to change the rear offsets from a 42 to a 45. So if you are looking to get the V2, even riding at the stiffest setting you are still softer than the H&R coils.
Alright let me know
Appreciate 0