E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > "station not in selected category"

08-04-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
darth__ginger
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

"station not in selected category"

i tried to search through and cannot find, kind of a weird, specific search....so here goes.....

07 335i with idrive with satellite radio

programmed my favorite SAT channels to my 1-6 presets on dash. for some reason about half the time, when i click a preset button i get an error message reading something along the lines of:

"station not in current selected category" with channel information displayed.

after a couple seconds it returns to my current stations information. the only way to change channels is to manually scroll through the stations to it. if i click to say an FM channel that i have preset for my morning radio, then try to switch to a different sat preset, it will only load the last sat channel i was on....

any information on why the Germans continue to troll me would be greatly appreciated.

-Stig