E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Imported Car Store, Melbourne Florida

06-02-2005, 03:01 PM   #1
DaveCM5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Sapphire Black

Thumbs up Imported Car Store, Melbourne Florida

One of the main reasons I decided to buy the BMW was because of the professionalism of the sales and management staff of the Imported Car Store. I've never been treated so well by a dealership, or dealt with such a knowledgeable salesperson as I was there. The salesman (Ryan) knew the new 330i inside and out!

They never gave me any pressure, and they let me drive 5 different cars (and even let me take one to lunch) before I decided on the one I took home. I would recommend them to anyone in Central Florida looking to buy a new BMW (or Audi or Volvo).

-Dave C. '06 330i
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2005, 09:53 AM   #2
flbm
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 3251

Thumbs up

Absolutely!!! These guys are the best!!

I live in Orlando and bought my car here although I will not get a loaner from Fields for my service there but I don't care.

Roberto, the Internet Car Manager is AWESOME!!!
Appreciate 0