Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

07-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #1
ixsaves13
M3 YAS, DCT, Exec, full Merino, lighting, HK, AS
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 - On Order

MW or YMB, got to choose by the end of July. hELP!!

So I have production week 35 and should have the car in the first or second week of Oct. I spoke to my dealer and I have till the end of the month for any changes to my order. As of right now, I have mineral white on order, but have been toying with possibly changing to YMB. The only problem is I haven't seen it in person. I'm in the OC in CA... Anyone have a YMB car I could check out???

This is my first BMW and am not familiar with the colors. I did have the opportunity to see the sapphire metallic black. I didn't want to get the typical alpine white, and my current choices are between YMB or MW.

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Eugene
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2014, 11:52 PM   #2
GBPackerfan1963
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 BMW M5 2007 E60 550i

Garage List
2002 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixsaves13 View Post
So I have production week 35 and should have the car in the first or second week of Oct. I spoke to my dealer and I have till the end of the month for any changes to my order. As of right now, I have mineral white on order, but have been toying with possibly changing to YMB. The only problem is I haven't seen it in person. I'm in the OC in CA... Anyone have a YMB car I could check out???

This is my first BMW and am not familiar with the colors. I did have the opportunity to see the sapphire metallic black. I didn't want to get the typical alpine white, and my current choices are between YMB or MW.

Thanks,

Eugene
There are multiple YMB F8X's down there. I'm sure you'll get a response soon.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 12:54 AM   #3
ixsaves13
United_States
Rep

Thanks GBPackerfan, gotta get my final changes in ASAP.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 12:56 AM   #4
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixsaves13 View Post

Thanks,

Eugene
I get mine first week of August, or I would have no problem letting you check out YMB. Hope you find someone soon!
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 01:53 AM   #5
ixsaves13
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
I get mine first week of August, or I would have no problem letting you check out YMB. Hope you find someone soon!
The pics you took at the dealer... Do those represent the YMB well? There are some pics that make the color very light blue, yet others that make it darker... Are there any photos that you could post that show the closest representation to the real deal?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #6
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixsaves13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
The pics you took at the dealer... Do those represent the YMB well? There are some pics that make the color very light blue, yet others that make it darker... Are there any photos that you could post that show the closest representation to the real deal?
It looks more like the darker one unless in direct sunlight and then it looks a little lighter. Hard to explain well, but hope that helps
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0