BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Genius Line problem

02-21-2022, 09:04 PM   #1
omgmike
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '22 M5C

Genius Line problem

I called the Genius Line today to see if I could get some clarity on exactly where my car is, but when I went to check production status I got an automated message telling me to check on the mybmw.com website. I tried waiting for an agent but was on hold for 10 minutes and said to heck with it and hung up. I don't have time to waste like that.

How are y'all getting your status codes from the Genius Line? Am I missing something obvious here and this is a code ID 10 T?
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2022, 10:05 PM   #2
GSMC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgmike View Post
I called the Genius Line today to see if I could get some clarity on exactly where my car is, but when I went to check production status I got an automated message telling me to check on the mybmw.com website. I tried waiting for an agent but was on hold for 10 minutes and said to heck with it and hung up. I don't have time to waste like that.

How are y'all getting your status codes from the Genius Line? Am I missing something obvious here and this is a code ID 10 T?
Had a friend who was trying to get in touch with genius today and could not get a hold of them left his number and everything they never called back. Probably because of Presidents' Day.. I asked my dealer for my status
Appreciate 2
omgmike359.00
      02-21-2022, 10:52 PM   #3
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:

call genius line when it says check online press 0 if the wait is too long itll ask if u want a call back do the call back
Appreciate 1
omgmike359.00
      02-22-2022, 12:57 AM   #4
omgmike
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '22 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
Quote:

call genius line when it says check online press 0 if the wait is too long itll ask if u want a call back do the call back
That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. Thanks homie!
Appreciate 0