BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    RK Autowerks in Dallas Stay away.....

01-24-2023, 06:39 PM   #1
rwp248
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 2001 Chevy 2500 HD

RK Autowerks in Dallas Stay away.....

Enjoy the story ill have more to come.

Here is a short video of myself pulling out the injectors on bank 2 on an f13 BMW m6, s63tu.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...c0bemt7wQz5ro0

My experience with RK Autowerks in Arlington has been one of the worse experiences of had in the car world. Complete fraud. email, texas, and now a video of me pulling out the injectors thanks for almost burning me to death. I attempted to contact him for weeks, his employee (mike at the time has left), Roman i know from my post boost logic days.

My invoice full engine swap including 2 year 40k mile warranty and included the purchase of 8 new injectors and 8 crush rings which were never installed. I have the invoice and receipt. Also no where on your website, forms or emails says no labor warranty? Since I figured you might want to run and hide I bought the people who I have had the pleasure of working with and know to business right. owner of RK is Raza Khalid.

I have their long email chains for anyone who wants a read.
but this guy has a stick up his ass so spoilers. I didn't believe it was possible. the tech that was supposed to do them was fired on a Monday. if so then the owner knew of his declining work. Either way I bet being told had to complete my repairs (ie the injectors) to get his last paycheck.

Total repairs 5000 I did the labor and he just needed to pay for parts. which is now being processed in texas's deceptive business practices court.

I have all this backed up by BMW of Austin and European Automotive ATX with invoices receipts etc. which have videos, pictures, and notes.
Raza Khalid has refused to stand up to his warranty and blatantly lied to me. He will do anything to stay out of the internet shit bucket.

www.rkautowerks.com (lol who doesn't use gsuite)

emails are
Sales@rkautowerks.com
raza@rkautowerks.com
support@rkautowerk.com
use a google voice line feel free to do as you wish. public domain info.
253-271-9386
RK Autowerks
#rkautowerks
Ripoff Report
#ripoff
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2023, 09:39 PM   #2
Jakerx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 Comp

Huh? I’m sorry man. I can tell you’re angry with this shop, but I got a headache reading your post. Not sure exactly what happened.
Appreciate 2
      01-24-2023, 09:57 PM   #3
rwp248
Rep

I sent my car to RK autowerks to have an engine replaced. along with 8 new injectors and 8 new crush rings for those injectors.

I get the car back it starts leaking fuel from bank 1 so bad there is fuel on the plugs.

Leak 1

I contacted Mike at RK Autowerks, which Raza denies i did and i have the text and calls to prove it and I am told that just placing the rail and injectors might fix it as perhaps an oversight happened or the fuel rail was just old.

RK gave me 700 bucks for a BMW rail which was well over that not counting the labor.

Leak 2
Contacted RK again no response, my mechanic take the car back for a warranty repair ( see that someone who honors their work ) but before we could get a warranty on the fuel rail BMW had to diagnose the car as fire an issue for them i guess.

The tech from BMW link here https://api.mykaarma.com/video-walka...mage_and_video which should be up shortly shows the tech removing the injectors from 1 and 2 no problem and no crush rings.

I have NO contact from RK automotive from my email nore calls.

-Side note their new employee Ex Boost Logic employee calls me out of the blue why I shipped em a bad rail 2 bad injectors and 2 bad coils. I formed him that's what was agreed upon with me and mike. and that it had leaked for the 2nd time. I'm very unhappy and want to talk to Raza. I get told Raza doesn't like to talk on the phone or answer his emails. kinda hard to communicate without a 2nd party.

Leak 3
Bank 2 starts leaking and that's when I'm fed up and fix it myself. upon removal of the injectors, 4/4 did not have the crush washers.

Raza's final email to me was the reason most people don't go to shops to do business. that's why wrench on my own but with my primary job taking 60 hours a week i don't have much time.

basically, it said get bent you never talked to me which I did, and have the docs.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-24-2023, 11:17 PM   #4
euro*
Canada
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Over many years there were so many stories about Reza, and there wasn’t a single good one. Always he would screw somebody’s build, ubderdeliver, lie and etc…

Last I remember is his whole ordeal with Evolve, everything went kaboom?

Anyways, good luck op, hope you figure it out. But yes from everything I’ve read, Reza is a POS.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 04:49 AM   #5
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 1993 Nissan 240sx

This is bad news all around. For one, based on what I can make out, you paid for a service and the shop did a horrible job and will not correct their errors. Second, again based on what you have posted, a shop I thought did good work is a disaster. The Evolve guy gave him a lot of praise in the Evolve M5 engine rebuild video. Now someone has posted that relationship has gone south.

Anyways good luck getting this sorted. Thanks for informing us. I hope I never need another engine rebuild but if I do I will steer clear of these guys.

By the way, what was the cause for having the engine repair?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 05:14 AM   #6
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall View Post
This is bad news all around. For one, based on what I can make out, you paid for a service and the shop did a horrible job and will not correct their errors. Second, again based on what you have posted, a shop I thought did good work is a disaster. The Evolve guy gave him a lot of praise in the Evolve M5 engine rebuild video. Now someone has posted that relationship has gone south.

Anyways good luck getting this sorted. Thanks for informing us. I hope I never need another engine rebuild but if I do I will steer clear of these guys.

By the way, what was the cause for having the engine repair?
It's funny I remember the exact same story from a few years ago (well not this exact story) but when I still had my f10, there were a lot of these posts going around with engines going kablam after going to rk. Leaky injectors were a common denominator.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 07:03 AM   #7
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
reminds me of years ago when I had an old 944s and the Porsche shop in town (auto Assets) had an excellent reputation, I took it in for rollers and timing to be replaced. As soon as I drove it 10 feet I knew something wasn't right. How the hell did the tech not even feel, hear or see he did it wrong?

I never underestimate anyone's stupidity, it's much worse in today's society sadly.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 12:35 PM   #8
Jambo1
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C /// 2023 XDrive40i

Garage List
  [0.00]
This doesn't surprise me (will get to that shortly). Realizing that I have an LCI that can't be chip tuned locally, I embarked on researching our engine limitations specifically in case I could just have a safe piggyback.

The true wealth of engine limitation information comes from the video of Imran from Evolve and Mr. Vanos, both out of the U.K. Evolve's F90 was rebuilt by Raza who appeared to travel to the U.K. for this.

It's obvious the guy has a lot of talent and knowledge, but you can't even find RK Autowerk's address on their website or online. They're somewhere in Ft. Worth, TX. Recently they did some crazy good stuff with a Stage 3 build on a G80 M3 - he's arguably leading in this area, at least in the U.S.

If he doesn't like responding to emails or take calls, together with it being difficult to decipher location and specifics of service/product offerings, it says so much. Unfortunate, as he's sitting on a gold mine. Just do it right business wise, and not operate with a "not invented in here" syndrome when called out for mistakes, given the OP having proof of being jacked over.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 02:47 PM   #9
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo1 View Post
This doesn't surprise me (will get to that shortly). Realizing that I have an LCI that can't be chip tuned locally, I embarked on researching our engine limitations specifically in case I could just have a safe piggyback.

The true wealth of engine limitation information comes from the video of Imran from Evolve and Mr. Vanos, both out of the U.K. Evolve's F90 was rebuilt by Raza who appeared to travel to the U.K. for this.

It's obvious the guy has a lot of talent and knowledge, but you can't even find RK Autowerk's address on their website or online. They're somewhere in Ft. Worth, TX. Recently they did some crazy good stuff with a Stage 3 build on a G80 M3 - he's arguably leading in this area, at least in the U.S.

If he doesn't like responding to emails or take calls, together with it being difficult to decipher location and specifics of service/product offerings, it says so much. Unfortunate, as he's sitting on a gold mine. Just do it right business wise, and not operate with a "not invented in here" syndrome when called out for mistakes, given the OP having proof of being jacked over.
I wonder why my previous post on this post was removed. Sometimes people are not capable of running a business. They may be extremely talented in turning wrenches.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 04:29 PM   #10
rwp248
Rep

Thank you to everyone who has taken a look.

I just hope this never happens to anyone else in the future, my car could have easily caught fire 3 times all from simple assembly mistakes from a supposed reputable shop. which has done everything to not help me as a customer especially after dropping over the amount of money i did to have them do the swap.

I Shoulda done it myself.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 05:44 PM   #11
Jakerx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 Comp

Edited. Who knows what the hell happened. Tired of this he said/she said bull$hit.

Last edited by Jakerx; 01-26-2023 at 11:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 06:00 PM   #12
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp248 View Post
Thank you to everyone who has taken a look.

I just hope this never happens to anyone else in the future, my car could have easily caught fire 3 times all from simple assembly mistakes from a supposed reputable shop. which has done everything to not help me as a customer especially after dropping over the amount of money i did to have them do the swap.

I Shoulda done it myself.
Out of curiosity, why was the engine work necessary? Is this a car you purchased new?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 07:07 PM   #13
rwp248
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall View Post
Out of curiosity, why was the engine work necessary? Is this a car you purchased new?
I punctured the oil cooler dodging a deer here in texas. was ok put the car in a shallow ditch. let it run for a min or two not knowing the oil cooler could be damaged (was still new to the car) then low oil light engine warning signs I shit my pants turn it off. welded a couple of bearings I think.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2023, 07:10 PM   #14
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I punctured the oil cooler dodging a deer here in texas. was ok put the car in a shallow ditch. let it run for a min or two not knowing the oil cooler could be damaged (was still new to the car) then low oil light engine warning signs I shit my pants turn it off. welded a couple of bearings I think.
Wow that is tough. Hopefully that was an insurance claim. Bad deal I hope it works out.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 10:26 AM   #15
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Enjoy the story ill have more to come. Sorry if posted in the wrong place. I had an admin contact me after my initial Facebook and youtube posts to post the same here. Thank you for your time.

TDLR RKautowerks does my motor swap forgets to install 8/8 injector crush washers car somehow did not catch on fire.

Here is a short video of myself pulling out the injectors on bank 2 on an f13 BMW m6, s63tu.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...c0bemt7wQz5ro0

My experience with RK Autowerks in Arlington has been one of the worse experiences of had in the car world. Raza is why people don't trust shops. Complete fraud. I have emailed, texted, and now I'm done and posting a video of me pulling out the injectors thanks for almost burning me to death. I attempted to contact him for weeks, his employee (mike at the time has left), Roman I know from my post boost logic days.

My invoice full engine swap including 2 year 40k mile warranty and included the purchase of 8 new injectors and 8 crush rings which were never installed. I have the invoice and receipt. Also no where on your website, forms or emails says no labor warranty? Since I figured you might want to run and hide I bought the people who I have had the pleasure of working with and know to run a business right. owner of RK is Raza Khalid.

I have their long email chains for anyone who wants a read.
but this guy has a stick up his ass so spoilers. one of their techs was fired around a Monday in the time frame my car was there.
I have had since then 3 separate fuel leaks, 2 from rail 1 and 1 from rail two.

The total repairs I have incurred have been 5000 where I covered most of the labor and he just needed to pay for parts. I have a suit in process by texas's deceptive business practices court.

I have all this backed up by BMW of Austin and European Automotive ATX with invoices receipts etc. which have videos, pictures, and notes.
Raza Khalid has refused to stand up to his warranty and blatantly lied to me. He will do anything to stay out of the internet shit bucket.
inspection by BMW of austin about the leaks on the 2nd fuel leak

https://api.mykaarma.com/video-walka...mage_and_video

www.rkautowerks.com (lol who doesn't use gsuite)

emails are
Sales@rkautowerks.com
raza@rkautowerks.com
support@rkautowerk.com
use a google voice line feel free to do as you wish. public domain info.
253-271-9386
RK Autowerks
#rkautowerks
Ripoff Report
#ripoff
Ryan,

I understand you're upset but you need to share the whole story, I'll fill in the details you left out.

1) Ryan has issues with his car and chooses to take it to his shop for diagnosing/repair. Its found fuel rail has failed.

1.5) Ryan was offered to send the car back to us, he declined. A $250 tow each way which we would have covered. We at no point denied it was our fault the couplers were not on there.

2) Ryans shop of choice was paid to diagnose the issue and did not do it. They simply replaced broken parts and called it a day. Any decent shop who finds that a decoupler is missing on cylinder 1/2 would logically check cyl 3/4 as well; a few min to poke around on the other cyl too just for good measure. They knew the engine was new, and injectors were new. But they did no such thing. I'm not going to be responsible for that because I'm not doing the work now, you took it to your shop, not send it back to us.

2.5) Ryan makes the decision to replace the fuel rail with a brand new one from bmw because he does not want anything used on his car. That part is a lifetime part, it should never fail. We would have sent you a part, we were responsible for getting you another fuel rail, that is $150, not $600. This is not a part that wears out over time, it is once again a lifetime part. You made the decision you wanted to change injectors, those are not one time use as you portray them to be. You needed new teflon seals on them and it would operate good as new. You made the decision to spend $960 instead of $175 to get your car back on the road. The coils were replaced as well, $20 a coil. You drove the bill up to almost $1000 in parts instead of $200. I'm not going to be responsible for expenses incurred outside of standard industry policy.

3) We sent ryan $800 out of goodwill. The parts should have been $200 and labor another 2 hours. We sent you enough to cover 5 hours of labor. ALLDATA has fuel an injector swap quoted at 2 hours. Your shop billed you at $120 an hour for 4.5 hours, double the time you should have been billed. You will need to take that up with them.

4) Same bank fails again, this time you take your car to the dealership and they actually diagnose the issue and find cyl 3/4 are missing. You get denied your warranty claim because the part failing was installer error. A part installed by your shop now. The dealership did what your mechanic did not do the first time, diagnose the issue. You chose to do this your way and after the first pay-out, you're on your own now. Any expenses you incur after this is on you, you need to go talk to your shop now.

Your comments regarding us not disclosing that we do not cover labor is also false. This was outlined in your DocuSign and on our website, public information. If you will take a moment to read it, it stats that warranty does not cover labor under any circumstances. This is public information, last revision was in 2015. I have almost always helped customers out of goodwill. As we did with you, $500 was to be allocated for 4 hours of labor necessary. Double the book time.

https://www.rkautowerks.com/index.ph...t-us/warranty/

Quote:
6. The RK Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:

Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure of a non-RK Product
Any loss, damage or expense caused by improper or poor installation
Any loss, damage or expense caused by misuse or abuse
Any loss, damage or expense caused by Acts of God
Any loss, damage or expense caused by track usage
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure to provide adequate maintenance
Any consequential, incidental or other special damages
Normal wear and tear
Costs of packaging or shipping

17. Under no conditions does the RK Limited Warranty cover installation expenses, vehicle rental expenses, or loss of income
These are the teflon seals you were suppose to replace on your brand new injectors. You elected to not go this route, which literally any shop in America would do when removing an injector. You insisted they were one time use and bought brand new injectors again.

Teflon seals to re-install injectors. $2 each
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...ch-13537591006

This is the fuel rail you needed, it costs $125. You can get both for $200. You made the decision to purchase them brand new when these would live the rest of their life just fine.

Fuel rail one bank $125
https://www.ebay.com/itm/29538683720...Bk9SR9Lik5q9YQ

many other fuel rail options readily available.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...+rail&_sacat=0

coils $20 each
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...-12131712219x8

This is what we were responsible for covering under the terms and conditions you have signed off to.

1 fuel rail $125
8 decoupler $80 total
8 Teflon seals $16 total
2 damaged coil pack $40 total

Total: $261 MSRP that anyone can buy them for. These items we keep on shelf and we could have had them next day for you. Another option you elected not to go with. You wanted to get parts yourself.

That is a total of $260, you've been paid out $800. Your shop turned a simple injector decoupler install into a $5000 fiasco because of their laziness.

This combined with how rude you've been on the phone, which you admitted to yourself. Is why I restricted all your communication to a documented form, via email. Coupled with harassing an employee of mine who does not work for me anymore. Not to mention you've also threatened litigation. So if you'd like a direct line to my lawyer, I can send that your way, I won't stray from that for a second. You'll have a hard time building a case strictly based on the DocuSign you signed and the paper-trail from us showing we did our part.

With that said, this is why there will not be any further communication with you moving forward.

Thanks
-R
Appreciate 1
Stück801.00
      01-26-2023, 11:01 AM   #16
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo1 View Post

We don't have an address to deter walk in business. We're a manufacturing business before a service business. We offer service under select situations and projects. But we found having our address online allowed people to walk in and want to hang out for extended periods of time wanting their vehicles looked at. We do not do this, so I made the decision to remove the address off the website. If you schedule an appointment then you have an address, I see no problem with that.

Thanks
-R
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 11:05 AM   #17
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
This thread has legs!

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 11:09 AM   #18
Jambo1
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C /// 2023 XDrive40i

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@RKautowerks View Post
We don't have an address to deter walk in business. We're a manufacturing business before a service business. We offer service under select situations and projects. But we found having our address online allowed people to walk in and want to hang out for extended periods of time wanting their vehicles looked at. We do not do this, so I made the decision to remove the address off the website. If you schedule an appointment then you have an address, I see no problem with that.

Thanks
-R
Makes sense, thanks for clearing that up, and good on you for providing your side of the story above.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 02:39 PM   #19
rwp248
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@RKautowerks View Post
Ryan,

I understand you're upset but you need to share the whole story, I'll fill in the details you left out.

1) Ryan has issues with his car and chooses to take it to his shop for diagnosing/repair. Its found fuel rail has failed.

1.5) Ryan was offered to send the car back to us, he declined. A $250 tow each way which we would have covered. We at no point denied it was our fault the couplers were not on there.

2) Ryans shop of choice was paid to diagnose the issue and did not do it. They simply replaced broken parts and called it a day. Any decent shop who finds that a decoupler is missing on cylinder 1/2 would logically check cyl 3/4 as well; a few min to poke around on the other cyl too just for good measure. They knew the engine was new, and injectors were new. But they did no such thing. I'm not going to be responsible for that because I'm not doing the work now, you took it to your shop, not send it back to us.

2.5) Ryan makes the decision to replace the fuel rail with a brand new one from bmw because he does not want anything used on his car. That part is a lifetime part, it should never fail. We would have sent you a part, we were responsible for getting you another fuel rail, that is $150, not $600. This is not a part that wears out over time, it is once again a lifetime part. You made the decision you wanted to change injectors, those are not one time use as you portray them to be. You needed new teflon seals on them and it would operate good as new. You made the decision to spend $960 instead of $175 to get your car back on the road. The coils were replaced as well, $20 a coil. You drove the bill up to almost $1000 in parts instead of $200. I'm not going to be responsible for expenses incurred outside of standard industry policy.

3) We sent ryan $800 out of goodwill. The parts should have been $200 and labor another 2 hours. We sent you enough to cover 5 hours of labor. ALLDATA has fuel an injector swap quoted at 2 hours. Your shop billed you at $120 an hour for 4.5 hours, double the time you should have been billed. You will need to take that up with them.

4) Same bank fails again, this time you take your car to the dealership and they actually diagnose the issue and find cyl 3/4 are missing. You get denied your warranty claim because the part failing was installer error. A part installed by your shop now. The dealership did what your mechanic did not do the first time, diagnose the issue. You chose to do this your way and after the first pay-out, you're on your own now. Any expenses you incur after this is on you, you need to go talk to your shop now.

Your comments regarding us not disclosing that we do not cover labor is also false. This was outlined in your DocuSign and on our website, public information. If you will take a moment to read it, it stats that warranty does not cover labor under any circumstances. This is public information, last revision was in 2015. I have almost always helped customers out of goodwill. As we did with you, $500 was to be allocated for 4 hours of labor necessary. Double the book time.

https://www.rkautowerks.com/index.ph...t-us/warranty/

Quote:
6. The RK Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:

Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure of a non-RK Product
Any loss, damage or expense caused by improper or poor installation
Any loss, damage or expense caused by misuse or abuse
Any loss, damage or expense caused by Acts of God
Any loss, damage or expense caused by track usage
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure to provide adequate maintenance
Any consequential, incidental or other special damages
Normal wear and tear
Costs of packaging or shipping

17. Under no conditions does the RK Limited Warranty cover installation expenses, vehicle rental expenses, or loss of income

These are the teflon seals you were suppose to replace on your brand new injectors. You elected to not go this route, which literally any shop in America would do when removing an injector. You insisted they were one time use and bought brand new injectors again.

Teflon seals to re-install injectors. $2 each
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...ch-13537591006

This is the fuel rail you needed, it costs $125. You can get both for $200. You made the decision to purchase them brand new when these would live the rest of their life just fine.

Fuel rail one bank $125
https://www.ebay.com/itm/29538683720...Bk9SR9Lik5q9YQ

many other fuel rail options readily available.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...+rail&_sacat=0

coils $20 each
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...-12131712219x8

This is what we were responsible for covering under the terms and conditions you have signed off to.

1 fuel rail $125
8 decoupler $80 total
8 Teflon seals $16 total
2 damaged coil pack $40 total

Total: $261 MSRP that anyone can buy them for. These items we keep on shelf and we could have had them next day for you. Another option you elected not to go with. You wanted to get parts yourself.

That is a total of $260, you've been paid out $800. Your shop turned a simple injector decoupler install into a $5000 fiasco because of their laziness.

This combined with how rude you've been on the phone, which you admitted to yourself. Is why I restricted all your communication to a documented form, via email. Coupled with harassing an employee of mine who does not work for me anymore. Not to mention you've also threatened litigation. So if you'd like a direct line to my lawyer, I can send that your way, I won't stray from that for a second. You'll have a hard time building a case strictly based on the DocuSign you signed and the paper-trail from us showing we did our part.

With that said, this is why there will not be any further communication with you moving forward.

Thanks
-R
-R

1. Raza you never ONCE talked to me in person on the phone. I get a canned email from your sales email not your personal at raza@rkautowerks.com. I have spoken to roman about parts and then tried for weeks to call and email you.

2. The car was dragged to the shop leaking cups of fuel under the advisement of your shop text messages are attached at 6 pm I had a choice leave it on the side of the road or tow it to a shop. I chose my shop. You had a chance right there while it was at European Automotive ATX to bring the car up to Dallas and inspect it yourself. You failed to do that, or even talk to me.

3. The shop did find the decouple missing and went from again your shop's guidance just to replace the leaking rail and injectors (again text). YOU NEVER ONCE REACHED OUT TO ME. I sent you the entire invoice pictures and all. You were free to review it and say hey two missing crush washers uh ho..... My mechanic did his job he replaced the parts that we were told by YOUR REP to replace. If at the time you had said ship the car here 2/4 crush washers aren't right that's great. instead, you do not communicate with me you. You had your chance on leak 1 to ask to have me ship it back.

4. The decision to replace the parts was necessary because they were destroyed and the fact you are suggesting using non-OEM, or parts not meant for my car, or used eBay parts on a build people spend over 10k is frankly insulting, Also deceptive if your up charging on those used parts. Now i question what is actually done to these cores.

5. Show me the DocuSign I signed, I have it...... and buddy looks nothing like yours. Putting something on a website is not legally contract. Find me my DocuSign that says I authorize the work and it has no labor or warranty.

6. Rails on FPC for an m6 are 583.99 and your suggesting I use a part not meant for my car or a used part? NO thank you. That statement right there is disturbing. Congrats you know how to eBay...

7. The Telonring for the injectors is a completely different part than the CRUSH WASHER. This is 101 here need a picture?

Finally, if you had talked to me Raza we probably could have come to an agreement but because you choose to hide behind your employees and not stand by your work you are getting sued.
I was more than reasonable, I have tried since November 2021, and now I'm suing because you need to either stand up and do what's right because you were caught in a lie, ( how did bank two have no crush washers if no shop but yours worked on it) My video will stand as strong evidence and I have a strong case.

I have more Raza keep going I'll just keep showing your a liar.
Attached Images

Last edited by rwp248; 01-26-2023 at 05:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 03:08 PM   #20
Aronis
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

This thread is exciting!

OP, I watched the video and at the end I think you said "It's still leaking." What was the cause after you finished reinstalling everything???

Hope you got it all sorted out.

(thank you very much for the video's they are pretty useful for future reference.)

Mike

2018 M5 and 2019 Porsche Boxster GTS
Prior. '94 325is, '97 M3 Lux, '16 M2
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 03:10 PM   #21
rwp248
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
This thread is exciting!

OP, I watched the video and at the end I think you said "It's still leaking." What was the cause after you finished reinstalling everything???

Hope you got it all sorted out.

(thank you very much for the video's they are pretty useful for future reference.)

Mike
Yeah youtube is funny the first video is me looking at what is misting from my rails then I jump in the car saying fuck still leaking.

I'll try and get the video order straight
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 03:47 PM   #22
Aronis
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

thank you. I was planning on DIY spark plugs soon, and wanted more info. Your videos is great!

Mike

2018 M5 and 2019 Porsche Boxster GTS
Prior. '94 325is, '97 M3 Lux, '16 M2
Appreciate 0