BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    Let's See Your House Projects!

10-25-2021, 05:53 PM   #1431
ipso_facto
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520d M Sport (Sports Auto)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Everything about this is spot on! Love exposed brick interior walls and black felt on pool tables. Fixtures, countertops, cabinet facings and floors all - . Nicely done!
Thank you 🙏

I really appreciate the kinds words. I put a lot of effort into the design and working carefully through the options and decisions, both big and small.

I have never undertaken any project like this in my life. I had a great builder, who was curiously both very relaxed, but also incredibly hard working. He was also gracious enough to allow me some small design tweaks and interventions, part way through the build, which really helped.

The whole extension was essentially designed around my requirement to have a pool table, in a social, fun, but also “mature” space.

Thanks again sir
Appreciate 1
King Rudi12602.00
      10-26-2021, 07:32 AM   #1432
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso_facto View Post
Thank you 🙏

I really appreciate the kinds words. I put a lot of effort into the design and working carefully through the options and decisions, both big and small.

I have never undertaken any project like this in my life. I had a great builder, who was curiously both very relaxed, but also incredibly hard working. He was also gracious enough to allow me some small design tweaks and interventions, part way through the build, which really helped.

The whole extension was essentially designed around my requirement to have a pool table, in a social, fun, but also “mature” space.

Thanks again sir
Appreciate 1
      11-26-2021, 03:41 PM   #1433
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Here is some pictures of the new attached garage - King Rudi they have married up the roof line well now, it is seamless and when it is all done, should look pretty good.

Maybe I'll even get to park in it this winter, still saying the garage doors might come in sometime during January.
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.
Appreciate 3
RickFLM46935.00
Kilabyte2437.50
vreihen165767.00
      11-26-2021, 03:50 PM   #1434
Alfisti
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 (Totaled)

Jealous, I HATE my single garage with a burning passion. But I wasn't gonna move just for that, crunched the numbers and moving was going to cost $125K .... like bugger off.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2021, 04:16 PM   #1435
Kilabyte
I'm Batman!
Poland
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Jealous, I HATE my single garage with a burning passion. But I wasn't gonna move just for that, crunched the numbers and moving was going to cost $125K .... like bugger off.
Same, but at least mine is wide enough that I can open all for doors and still do laps around the car. Next house is a 3+ car garage, or just a big garage with some sort of a house attached to it.

S55, 2JZ
Appreciate 1