BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Regional Forums USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT    Spotted idiot in M5 LCI CA Plate 8UDA782

04-04-2022, 06:46 PM   #1
rideontwo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VaNOs

Spotted idiot in M5 LCI CA Plate 8UDA782

Dear M5 Driver,

I spotted you on Westbound GCP yesterday April 3, 2022 at approximately 5PM in your Nardo Grey LCI M5, with California plates 8UDA782. You were in my rear view mirror cutting people off near LGA airport, I didn't think much of it until I returned my eyes to the traffic ahead and then all of a sudden I see your M5 in my peripheral vision, literally 3 inches from my fender. Your M5 was creeping into my lane, deliberately, so you can cut off more people and merge onto Brooklyn Bound 278.

The suspense continued about a mile and a half later when at exit 40, I was once again a witness to your amazing driving abilities. You took the Broadway/Roosevelt Ave exit ramp, only to come right back on the highway where you proceeded to cut across all three lanes of traffic.

I would like to extend my congrats to you for winning "di**head of the year" award. You give a whole new meaning to wreckless driving.

You want to kill yourself, go ahead and do that by ramming your car into a concrete wall or jump off a bridge. Don't put our lives in danger.

Last edited by rideontwo; 04-04-2022 at 07:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
G30 B581548.00
      04-06-2022, 02:00 AM   #2
m5_mbb7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5CS, M5C, M2C

Not my car but this is laughable. Imagine taking the time out of your day and writing a whole essay crying about someone lane splitting through traffic. Sure, it isn’t smart to drive like that, but I could never imagine being so mad at someone
that I spend 10 minutes writing an essay on the forums to call them out 😂😂
Appreciate 2
m4h2o287.50
Igor_M52143.00
      04-09-2022, 03:17 PM   #3
rideontwo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VaNOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5_mbb7 View Post
Not my car but this is laughable. Imagine taking the time out of your day and writing a whole essay crying about someone lane splitting through traffic. Sure, it isn’t smart to drive like that, but I could never imagine being so mad at someone
that I spend 10 minutes writing an essay on the forums to call them out 😂😂
Yeah cool story bro . You must not have kids whose lives you value, or any other life for that matter. Just like this person.
Appreciate 2
G30 B581548.00
ToddinTN504.00
      04-10-2022, 07:53 AM   #4
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideontwo View Post
Yeah cool story bro . You must not have kids whose lives you value, or any other life for that matter. Just like this person.
Just gonna out this out there: "whine whine you almost crashed" response :" but I didn't did I?"

Not me but just saying people can do whatever they want, their car their lives, free country. Don't want to get cut off stay in the right lane and get out of people's way.

Per ny state law Drivers must drive in the right lane and use the left lane for passing only.
Drivers must drive in the right lane, except when passing another
vehicle; when overtaking or passing bicyclists, pedestrians, animals, or
obstructions on the right half of the roadway; obstruction exists making
it necessary to drive to the left of the center of the highway; when travel
on the shoulder is permitted; upon a roadway with three marked traffic
lanes; or upon a roadway restricted to one-way traffic. Slower traffic
must keep right.
Vehicles proceeding slower than the normal
speed of traffic must drive in the right. Except
when overtaking and passing on the right is
permitted, the driver of an overtaken vehicle
shall give way to the right in favor of the
overtaking vehicle on audible signal.

Tldr for you if you want want to read: if I honk you better get out the f*ing way!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2022, 02:34 PM   #5
G30 B58
Pace Car Driver
Rep
Drives: '22 AW G30 B58 M-Sport

Mr. California plates 8UDA782, please do a track day with us. I'd love to see you "win" .

https://nasane.com/
Appreciate 0