BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Regional Forums USA - Southwest    Dallas/HP looking for mobile window tinting and Orange Marker Wrap

11-29-2018, 02:50 PM   #1
LSM
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

Dallas/HP looking for mobile window tinting and Orange Marker Wrap

My car arrives in a couple days. Before taking delivery wanted a mobile tint to get my windows done. I am looking for tinter that has 3m CS or Llumar. Please advise if you know anyone.

Also, on previous cars I had the orange front lenses wrapped in dark black and was an inexpensive and effective solution to eliminate those stark orange front markers. Know anyone???
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 02:58 PM   #2
tcw495
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
My car arrives in a couple days. Before taking delivery wanted a mobile tint to get my windows done. I am looking for tinter that has 3m CS or Llumar. Please advise if you know anyone.

Also, on previous cars I had the orange front lenses wrapped in dark black and was an inexpensive and effective solution to eliminate those stark orange front markers. Know anyone???
You can buy markers painted body color from IND-Distribution. Easy to install yourself, and I think painted looks better than the black contrast.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2018, 06:26 AM   #3
SuckaGDog
Captain
Rep
Drives: M5, C63 AMG Black Series

Quote:

Do you have a clean environment for tinting? If not, I wouldn't recommend mobile because it increases the risk of dirt getting underneath the film immensely.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2018, 01:58 PM   #4
LSM
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaGDog View Post
Do you have a clean environment for tinting? If not, I wouldn't recommend mobile because it increases the risk of dirt getting underneath the film immensely.
I can get it done at a shop, you have a referral? I want 3M CS or Llumar.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2018, 04:28 PM   #5
DallasLife345M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Uber

Window Tinting by John. Not sure if he does mobile but he’s tinted all of my cars for years. He’s in Fort Worth and does top notch work. Definitely the best I have ever had, a true perfectionist. John Doskocil 817-313-1175 https://www.windowtintingbyjohn.com
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2018, 11:44 AM   #6
SuckaGDog
Captain
Rep
Drives: M5, C63 AMG Black Series

Quote:
I can get it done at a shop, you have a referral? I want 3M CS or Llumar.
Yes, check out Earmark in Plano. They carry the entire Llumar line, but not sure about 3M. When I was working at Classic BMW in Plano during college, they did about 95% of the cars for us. I had them also do my cars as well, and the work was always excellent.

http://earmarkcaraudio.com

Also you can look into Clear Bra North Dallas. They carry pretty much every single major brand of tint/clear bra.
https://www.clearbranorthdallas.com

Now, if you're looking for clear bra I'd recommend Invisibra. Josh has done numerous cars of mine with great attention to detail. Just fyi, go for the Suntek Ultra PPF over Xpel. If someone tells you that the Xpel's film is thicker they are wrong. It's just the adhesive that's thicker.
https://www.invisibra.net

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by SuckaGDog; 12-02-2018 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 0