BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    New M5 deal

03-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #23
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
But you’ve got the holy grail of extreme individual builds that has BMW’s blessing. I’m surprised they didn’t try to charge you’re more.
Eh, there's soooo much more cool shit you can do to the car that I wish I knew more about earlier...
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2023, 02:00 PM   #24
mitch65
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I don’t believe it. Sorry. Those dealerships should send them to Florida then.
My friend received these quotes back in September, I'm sure you can do better now
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2023, 02:11 PM   #25
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch65 View Post
My friend received these quotes back in September, I'm sure you can do better now
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2023, 02:14 PM   #26
fraschusa
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Comp

Seems like a good deal..... but PLEASE don't put that front license plate back on your new one. (Ok, I don't know the laws in NJ, so you might have a good reason) ;-)
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2023, 03:10 PM   #27
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraschusa View Post
Seems like a good deal..... but PLEASE don't put that front license plate back on your new one. (Ok, I don't know the laws in NJ, so you might have a good reason) ;-)
The law says it costs 56$ every time you drive past a cop that cares
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2023, 10:31 PM   #28
logicators
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnishka View Post
Princeton?
Who did u work with from sales? Sucks that my sales guy left that place, they lost a lot of customers because of that.
I had a really bad experience at Princeton in November. I was about to buy my M5. I live 10 mins from Princeton BMW so called them and scheduled a test drive (they had 3 in stock at that time, including one in OP’s color, so it could be the same car). When I visited them they made me wait for a while and then said that their policy is not to allow any test drives on M cars and I will need to buy it in order to drive it!!!! They were also not interested in offering any discounts on MSRP. I questioned why they would waste my time and schedule the test drive to begin with and they had no good answers. Needless to say other dealers in the area were more than willing to allow test drives and spend time explaining features. I bought the following week from a different dealer.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2023, 11:54 AM   #29
Greer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraschusa View Post
PLEASE don't put that front license plate back on your new one.
Yes, the front of the car looks so much better without that front bracket. Here in Cali I just paid a no-plate ticket and I will still not put on the front plate, can't do it.
2014 F10 M5 Competition
2003 E39 M5
Appreciate 2
fraschusa192.50
dcohen13682.00
      03-17-2023, 06:33 AM   #30
fraschusa
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
The law says it costs 56$ every time you drive past a cop that cares
I understand. The question is which cop cares, and in some states, the cops can't pull you over for just that infraction. I won't do it. If you need another reason, why would you put several screws in your brand new, wonderfully painted $2000 bumper? BMW clearly didn't want you to put it on, or they would have a designated place and associated nuts like in some European models ;-0 :-) For each their own, I am good either way, it's a personal preference.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2023, 10:36 PM   #31
Parnishka
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicators View Post
I had a really bad experience at Princeton in November. I was about to buy my M5. I live 10 mins from Princeton BMW so called them and scheduled a test drive (they had 3 in stock at that time, including one in OP’s color, so it could be the same car). When I visited them they made me wait for a while and then said that their policy is not to allow any test drives on M cars and I will need to buy it in order to drive it!!!! They were also not interested in offering any discounts on MSRP. I questioned why they would waste my time and schedule the test drive to begin with and they had no good answers. Needless to say other dealers in the area were more than willing to allow test drives and spend time explaining features. I bought the following week from a different dealer.
I heard this dealer became kinda not good anymore. But I personally had only good experiences there. Friend of mine works there as advisor. One of the valued sales manager left that dealer couple years ago who was a legit face of sales there and from that moment I hear periodically they became downgrade in their customer service and overall deals. Cant say personally that it’s bad.
Appreciate 1
      03-18-2023, 09:13 AM   #32
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicators View Post
In late 2020 I was shopping around for my M550i — and this was not at the shortage part of the pandemic yet. There were awesome deals etc. However I found most dealers put in such little effort and couldn’t give two shits to explain anything, call you back, or make more than 2 minutes effort for a sale. I’m not sure if it’s because stuff flies off the shelf or they have so many buyers they try to focus on ones they think will use the least of their time but it was nuts man. I’m with you and a fan of walking away from shitty sellers based on attitude or business practices. It sucks but it is what it is I guess.
Appreciate 1
      04-04-2023, 04:38 PM   #33
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
But you’ve got the holy grail of extreme individual builds that has BMW’s blessing. I’m surprised they didn’t try to charge you’re more.

EDIT — Sorry I inadvertently overlooked the context of the discussion initially. I’ve seen 7% off in stock east coast cars within the month of March, but I’m not the least bit surprised micvite would not be paying MSRP for his wild build.
I'm paying msrp, I'd rather pay msrp and have my shit done right than get a "deal" and have a headsche.
Appreciate 2
      04-04-2023, 04:57 PM   #34
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
I'm paying msrp, I'd rather pay msrp and have my shit done right than get a "deal" and have a headsche.
Agreed 100%. If I was in your position, I’d want to do it that way as well.
      04-06-2023, 07:08 AM   #35
dcwjd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 m5 comp

If you use when of the brokers from Leasehackr you will never pay msrp.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2023, 09:50 AM   #36
qballis
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtjxtz View Post
My lease ends in 2 months, and I started shopping for a new M5.
What do you guys think about this quote? $127k MSRP , $8k discount, 0 down, taxes, 1st payment and fees upfront. They will pay the remaining two months of my current lease. Final $1630 a month.
My 2020 was 130k with the same structure at $1250 a month. I know we won't find the "1%" deals in the current market anymore, and a 30% increase in three years seems reasonable. Should I pull the trigger?
Where was this deal through? I’m looking for same thing.
Anyone else have any leads on an M5 comp sticker around $130k and 7-8% off?
Appreciate 0