BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Regional Forums USA - Northwest    Bad luck with nails - but 1st tire change !!

12-29-2022, 07:25 PM   #1
imfine
Registered
Rep
Drives: F90 BMW M5

Hello PNWites !?

I had a couple of nails in unrepairable spots on 2 tires (MPS 4’s) and decided to replace all 4 tires. Did my research and want to try out the Michelin All Season 4’s this time. I have a couple of questions on this, hope to get some knowledge from y’all:

1. Can I reuse the current TPMS sensors with my new tires?

2. Is a wheel alignment/balancing necessary when tires are replaced? If yes do you guys have a tire shop in the Seattle area that you recommend ?

3. Bonus Q: did any one of you make the change Im about to make : Pilot Sport 4S to All seasons, if yes whats the transition been like for you ?

Info about my car: I have an all black M5 which I recently purchased (~ 8 months ago) absolutely love it. The previous owner whoever it was did an amazing job lowering the car, added spacers, and got the entire car PPFed !! 🙌
Appreciate 0