BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    2019 M5 Comp Code 128401

04-07-2024, 09:27 AM   #1
trustjp1
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5c

So ever since I purchased this car it has had random codes . The first series made no sense and saw a tsb bulletin for the errors. Fast forward installed a eventuri intake and was receiving the egr code but then this code 128401 o2 stuck rich . I got the egr code taken care of but still have this one left . I switched the o2 sensors around to make sure one was not faulty . No dice . I monitor the o2 reading in MHD and still everything looks normal . Car drives normal and no hiccups . The eventuri inlets are very loose with the gaskets in place so maybe I need new gaskets ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-07-2024, 12:02 PM   #2
S EyeLand
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C

I've learned over the years to just stick with the stock intake. Switch back and see if these errors go away. My F10 was a nightmare until I put the stock intake back in. The only M I never had issue was with my old F85 and the Dinan intake. Every other intake gave me issue to the point I now will only run stock intake systems.
Appreciate 0