BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    Extremely disappointed with BMW !!!

Closed Thread

05-17-2020, 12:44 AM   #23
e36mcab
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e36mcab

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
interesting response for a 40 year old.

Fingers crossed you get a lemoned M5. I hope to see a post about it in the future.
I appreciate that everyone in entitled to an opinion but that comment was unnecessary.

I did my ED for my M5 Comp in May 2019. If I was not able to secure a ED I would never have bought a brand new car.

I appreciate the OP’s disappointment with BMW and yes this is a first world problem. But ED is a bucket list item for me and to have it taken away suddenly is a disappointment.

There is already too much negativity in the current world stage, let’s try to keep things positive.
'95 318ti - Alpine White *Sold*
Appreciate 1
      05-17-2020, 01:05 AM   #24
SF_E60
Negotiator
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 (LCI), i3 BEV

Garage List
2015 BMW i3 BEV  [0.00]
2009 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
need for speed is too nice.

op, you're in your 40's now, time to grow up. People are dying, people are have lost their livelihoods and you're crying about not being able to pick up your 100k sedan in Europe? Cry me a river.

I think the op’s whole grip is how bmw handled communication on the order. Heck if I ordered 100k car and received confirmation from the builder it started building my car only to be told 1 week later they canceled my order with no reason or explanation. I'd be upset if I was given no reason or explanation.

Yes we are in a Pandemic!!!!! But if you are going to cancel ED and set a deadline then honor it. If you can’t fulfill that, have better communication to your customers. BMW is a global brand not a mom/pop shop down the street selling cars.

Pretty sh*tty response to wish someone get a lemon.

I’ll take the high road here and wish BMW never declines a warranty for your BMW and doesn’t give you a explanation why.

In my profession like other professions communication is important. We wouldn’t just pull the rug under a customer and not give them an explanation why or even a apology.
Appreciate 1
Closed Thread