BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    Switching from F15 to F90

05-05-2020, 05:44 PM   #1
Megatr0n
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW F15 X5 (N55)

Switching from F15 to F90

After a month or so of research I found the f90 non competition model to the best car for my budget. I like the headlights of first version of the F series (F15). When the updated F series headlights came out (F90) it took me a while to like it, but a few years later I started to love it. I looked at the post of the updated 5 series with the new headlights and rear lights. IMO I think BMW fucked up. The new 3 series headlights are so I'm going to pass on the new LCI 5 series design. I could get the M5 now with low 20's to 30k miles on it for $70k-80k. But I want to get the best deal possible, I know it's hard to tell how much depreciation the current f90. Does anyone know if it will be a drop of 10k or more? I don't mind waiting for the LCI to come out. I plan to keep the f90 for more than 7 years after I buy it. After a lot of research here it looks like the f90 is a solid tank and could be a keeper.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2020, 02:27 AM   #2
Earlando86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 and F90 M5

The F90 is a jack of all trades. I love my car. The best thing to come from the pandemic is that dealers want to move cars. Also, any car can be shipped. Try our CarGurus website. Find the best deal available on one that's still in warranty. Then get the extended warranty to save headaches down the line. I too plan on keeping mind for several years.
Appreciate 0