BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    User epicaccord IS BEN the BMW store employee who he pretends to refer you to

Closed Thread

03-28-2023, 06:50 PM   #89
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRob View Post
Yes, a bunch of us collectively got together outside of this forum and thought it would be funny to "doctor" a bunch of visuals to collectively defame a forum member at random. . .

Whether your name is "Ben" "JC" or otherwise, it's quite clear you are making deceitful self referrals, lying about it, & offering up a bunch of fairy dust in the form of wildly corny ancedotes to sidestep it. Sorry Ben.
Thanks for being a reasonable voice, Rob. And for showing you won’t stand for bullshit.

He really is trying to convince us we all doctored everything. 😂
      03-28-2023, 06:51 PM   #90
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM5C View Post
Same here lol this guys is Ben and can’t for the life of me figure out why he’s denying it.
Because he’s a dipshit, but he thinks we are the dipshits.
      03-28-2023, 06:52 PM   #91
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
And I gave you 25 opportunities to say I'm not Ben. Call him and find out for sure. That's next step because you say I'm Ben, I say I'm not. But you have his number to call him yourself. You won't do it because that means you'll be secretly humiliated/ashamed/embarrassed that you took this too far. I mean, when Ben says "Hello" I want to be there to hear your first words that will come out of your mouth. Lol. What will you say?

Look at this 3 posts in a row. You're doing it again!

Actually can you post 5000 in a row so we can beat out the threads and be in the Guiness Book of World Records?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 06:52 PM   #92
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost3dx View Post
I mean, I just proved you're lying about your name. Literally proved it. But ok. Keep lying. Lol. It's good comedy.
You absolutely did, just like so many of us. He’s unbelievable and he thinks we’re all stupid.
      03-28-2023, 06:53 PM   #93
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicaccord View Post
You didn't prove anything. I'm not Ben. I don't know anything about what you posted. But you can really prove to us if you call Ben yourself for all us here and report back on your conversation. Will you call him and get to the bottom of this for us? Seems like you want to carry the football for the OP now. I bet you won't call because you know it will be embarrassing/shameful/humiliating to yourself that darn, I'm actually caught up in all this nonsense and am actually taking the time to make this call. 😅

If not, I'd recommend watching Katt Williams for a great comedy show. Pimp Chronicles is my favorite.
Here we go about random other stuff…
      03-28-2023, 06:54 PM   #94
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
And I gave you 25 opportunities to say I'm not Ben. Call him and find out for sure. That's next step because you say I'm Ben, I say I'm not. But you have his number to call him yourself. You won't do it because that means you'll be secretly humiliated/ashamed/embarrassed that you took this too far. I mean, when Ben says "Hello" I want to be there to hear your first words that will come out of your mouth. Lol. What will you say?

Actually can you post 5000 in a row so we can beat out the threads and be in the Guiness Book of World Records?
Say more Guinness shit, please! Count my posts, please!
      03-28-2023, 07:01 PM   #95
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:

Funny thing is whether you're Ben or not, whoever picks up the phone is going to deny that you're Ben, so that still proves nothing. If you are Ben, you pick up the phone and say you're not just like you are here, and if say by some odd miracle you're just that stupid to fk up all those posts you're editing, and Ben actually is someone else and picks up the phone, when we ask if he's epicsccord he's gonna say.... NO so what exactly does calling do? Unless it's one of those pay per call numbers and you're just making money off of people that you're enticing to call?
Appreciate 2
      03-28-2023, 07:12 PM   #96
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
Funny thing is whether you're Ben or not, whoever picks up the phone is going to deny that you're Ben, so that still proves nothing. If you are Ben, you pick up the phone and say you're not just like you are here, and if say by some odd miracle you're just that stupid to fk up all those posts you're editing, and Ben actually is someone else and picks up the phone, when we ask if he's epicsccord he's gonna say.... NO so what exactly does calling do? Unless it's one of those pay per call numbers and you're just making money off of people that you're enticing to call?
Boom goes the dynamite.

See, Ben? Even the people who don’t care see you’re a complete bullshitter.
      03-28-2023, 07:14 PM   #97
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Boom goes the dynamite.

See, Ben? Even the people who don’t care see you’re a complete bullshitter.
Either way at this point he's a joke, I wonder what the new account is gonna be called and who "ben" is gonna become
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 07:14 PM   #98
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Well Ben does work at BMW. So it's a valid number. Other forum members and I have purchased warranties from him at that number so I'm merely trying to help with the cause.

Someone give him a call ************** and don't be humiliated/ashamed/embarrassed that you actually picked up the phone.

I mean come on we have 5 pages of posts trying to say I'm Ben when I'm not on a M5 forum! Call Ben and ask. I let him know already that people think I'm him because I refer him a lot. LOL

This is crazzzzy. I have never seen anything like this at all in any forums before.

We are going to be famous guys. Keep the count coming. Who's next?
Lets goooooo
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 07:15 PM   #99
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Either way at this point he's a joke, I wonder what the new account is gonna be called and who "ben" is gonna become
That’s all that I was trying to show to the people who don’t care. Thanks for seeing it.

Hope Germany is freakin’ awesome.
      03-28-2023, 07:17 PM   #100
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Well Ben does work at BMW. So it's a valid number. Other forum members and I have purchased warranties from him at that number so I'm merely trying to help with the cause.

Someone give him a call ************** and don't be humiliated/ashamed/embarrassed that you actually picked up the phone.

I mean come on we have 5 pages of posts trying to say I'm Ben when I'm not on a M5 forum! Call Ben and ask. I let him know already that people think I'm him because I refer him a lot. LOL

This is crazzzzy. I have never seen anything like this at all in any forums before.

Lets goooooo
Since you love Ben so much, you two should just fuck and get it over with.
      03-28-2023, 07:21 PM   #101
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
That’s all that I was trying to show to the people who don’t care. Thanks for seeing it.

Hope Germany is freakin’ awesome.
Oh it was, I'm sad I didn't go before it was too late to make changes on my car... so many more things I would've done to it! Found out too little too late, but I'll make a video explaining everything later. It's gonna make everyone with individual paint options want to never call their cars "individual" again lol sigh, now I can either spec out like an m2 or m4 properly for a fun car or hope the new m5 isn't a complete turd.... I did learn a lot about the lights lol, and indeed the European lights don't turn either, but the car I had with the lasers, the laser beams DO turn when the auto highbeam is enabled and they basically stay on the whole time as low beam assists above 37 kph, and when the road is clear they point straight forward and light up the night. But weird things start to happen at higher speeds so I'm trying to get some technical documentation on what exactly the lights are supposed to do but I'll be making posts and videos explaining everything later.
Appreciate 4
RalphT5255.50
jm490519.00
      03-28-2023, 07:22 PM   #102
NCRob
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5C

Quote:
100%
Your continued request for us to call demonstrates a serious self deficit in analytical reasoning and cause/effect relationship management. You should be able to anticipate how your audience would react to something so absurd and avoid looking this foolish by actually publishing it (repetitively).It appears you can’t though. Hence why you also sprinkle “fairy dust” on the accusations against you rather than present any resemblance of a solid rebuttal.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 07:23 PM   #103
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Oh it was, I'm sad I didn't go before it was too late to make changes on my car... so many more things I would've done to it! Found out too little too late, but I'll make a video explaining everything later. It's gonna make everyone with individual paint options want to never call their cars "individual" again lol sigh, now I can either spec out like an m2 or m4 properly for a fun car or hope the new m5 isn't a complete turd.... I did learn a lot about the lights lol, and indeed the European lights don't turn either, but the car I had with the lasers, the laser beams DO turn when the auto highbeam is enabled and they basically stay on the whole time as low beam assists above 37 kph, and when the road is clear they point straight forward and light up the night. But weird things start to happen at higher speeds so I'm trying to get some technical documentation on what exactly the lights are supposed to do but I'll be making posts and videos explaining everything later.
Awesome stuff! Can’t wait to see!
      03-28-2023, 07:24 PM   #104
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Awesome stuff! Can’t wait to see!
I have 30 hours of video footage I gotta sift through of driving to try to make a few good clips hahaha
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 07:27 PM   #105
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I have 30 hours of video footage I gotta sift through of driving to try to make a few good clips hahaha
I’d want to watch all of the raw video, no need to cut anything down!
      03-28-2023, 07:28 PM   #106
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRob View Post
100%
Your continued request for us to call demonstrates a serious self deficit in analytical reasoning and cause/effect relationship management. You should be able to anticipate how your audience would react to something so absurd and avoid looking this foolish by actually publishing it (repetitively).It appears you can’t though. Hence why you also sprinkle “fairy dust” on the accusations against you rather than present any resemblance of a solid rebuttal.
Excellent points and very well said.

He can not control himself, but at the same time he won’t give you a shred of evidence. Again, a complete dipshit.
      03-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #107
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Lets goooooo
“Ben does work at BMW.”

Don’t refer to yourself in the third person. The proper pronoun is “I.”

“I work at BMW.”

Fixed that for you.
      03-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #108
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Appreciate seeing your side of it. Germany is gonna be so doooope.

OP I heard Satoshi Nakamoto maybe hiding out in Berlin. We need your input to see if that maybe the case. Please uncover him for us, a lot of us have BTC and we want to make sure.

Seems like you're the one obsessed with him- creating this thread that's all about Ben. You should call him to ask for a date after he sells you a warranty lol.
You won't do it. Too ashamed/embarrassed/humiliated to call.

Still 5 pages only. Got 3 more to to catch Project Gamma.

3 posts in a row for OP! He seems so angry and taking it personally. Hehe We are watching a sad bear unfold right in front of our eyes lol.

Let's get him 1st prize in the Guiness Book of World Records so we can turn that frown upside down. To the tooop!

Again I'm not Ben(hey that rhymes &#128516
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 07:49 PM   #109
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Appreciate seeing your side of it. Germany is gonna be so doooope.

OP I heard Satoshi Nakamoto maybe hiding out in Berlin. We need your input to see if that maybe the case. Please uncover him for us, a lot of us have BTC and we want to make sure.

Seems like you're the one obsessed with him- creating this thread that's all about Ben. You should call him to ask for a date after he sells you a warranty lol.
You won't do it. Too ashamed/embarrassed/humiliated to call.

Still 5 pages only. Got 3 more to to catch Project Gamma.

3 posts in a row for OP! He seems so angry and taking it personally. Hehe We are watching a sad bear unfold right in front of our eyes lol.

Let's get him 1st prize in the Guiness Book of World Records so we can turn that frown upside down. To the tooop!

Again I'm not Ben(hey that rhymes &#128516
Crypto — 7 times mentioned
Rhymes — 7 times mentioned
PG — 5 times mentioned
Guiness — 6 times mentioned
EVIDENCE — 0 times mentioned

Good job trying to insert yourself into that conversation. So glad you think Germany is “so dooooope.” Only a tool dipshit talks like that.

You can’t make ridiculous posts, then count them when they get responses.

You keep saying “hey that rhymes” like you said it the first time each time. So again, you’re a dipshit. And I still maintain, extremely marginally better than a street walking, on the block stealership whore.

The more I respond to you, the more you’ll respond to me to keep generating dozens of posts that would have each been an opportunity to address all the evidence, but didn’t. You like to talk about wins and Ls. Sounds like a big L for you.

Good luck pimping your shitty wares elsewhere since nobody here is ever buying shit from you. Even the people who “don’t care” who you…oops, I mean “Ben,” are.

Only a dipshit would destroy what probably formerly was a somewhat reliable revenue stream to do this. You truly are a certified
dipshit. You got exactly what you deserved, and you’ll continue to get it. 😉 That’s a pretty big L, too.

I haven’t lost a dollar from this, but you certainly did and will continue to lose more.

💸 — see that? It’s money with wings flying away from you.

Come on say, say more shit about crypto, worked records, and rhymes. Beyond the fact you’re a scum bag liar, you’re unoriginal and a fucking tool.
      03-28-2023, 07:53 PM   #110
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Are you people fucking seeing this shit?!?!