BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    User epicaccord IS BEN the BMW store employee who he pretends to refer you to

Closed Thread

03-27-2023, 10:57 PM   #1
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
If you’ve contemplated a warranty on this forum recently, you’ve probably come across, read about, or heard from Ben. He is epicaccord. He’s been lying to all of you that he’s “referring” you to Ben to buy your warranty from. I’ve proven that he is actually Ben in this thread. He’s been caught, but inexplicably claims that ChatGPT (?!?!) is making it look like he’s lying.

Don’t be lied to, and know who you’re getting your warranty from.

If you have communication with this user about purchasing warranties from him (Ben!), please feel free to leave them here or in the threads referenced in this post.

Here’s a boat load of proof:

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976548

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29974249

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976372

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976548 ➡️ see the further embedded posts

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976758 ➡️ see edited post number one

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976807 ➡️ see edited post number two

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976917 ➡️ see deleted post number three

BIG EDIT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE — we are not talking about r33_RGSport Ben. He is fantastic.

We’re talking about epicaccord Ben. He pretends to refer you to Ben “who works at a BMW store,” but the user is in fact himself Ben.
J_PNW39.50
NoMods1108.00
RalphT5255.50
r33_RGSport12971.00
Maverik2594140.00
Jakerx701.00
      03-27-2023, 11:12 PM   #2
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
If you’ve contemplated a warranty on this forum recently, you’ve probably come across, read about, or heard from Ben. He is epicaccord. He’s been lying to all of you that he’s “referring” you to Ben to buy your warranty from. I’ve proven that he is actually Ben in this thread. He’s been caught, but inexplicably claims that ChatGPT (?!?!) is making it look like he’s lying.

Don’t be lied to, and know who you’re getting your warranty from.

If you have communication with this user about purchasing warranties from him (Ben!), please feel free to leave them here or in the threads referenced in this post.

Here’s a boat load of proof:

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976548

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29974249

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976372

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976548 ➡️ see the further embedded posts

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976758 ➡️ see edited post number one

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29976807 ➡️ see edited post number [...]
This guy is salty. Talk about haterade to the max. Someone must have really got under his skin. I suggest you get professional help. I can refer you to Ben from BMW. I'm sure he knows a few therapists that can wholeseale the BMW therapy sessions for you. 😆

He literally created a whole new thread to spread hate and lies.
Appreciate 2
NoMods1108.00
      03-27-2023, 11:21 PM   #3
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicaccord View Post
This guy is salty. Talk about haterade to the max. Someone must have really got under his skin. I suggest you get professional help. I can refer you to Ben from BMW. I'm sure he knows a few therapists that can wholeseale the BMW therapy sessions for you. 😆

He literally created a whole new thread to spread hate and lies.
“He literally created a whole new thread to spread truth and facts.”

Fixed that for you! 😉

Your other comment is just plain stupid. You’re super corny.
      03-27-2023, 11:27 PM   #4
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
“He literally created a whole new thread to spread truth and facts.”

Fixed that for you! 😉

Your other comment is just plain stupid. You’re super corny.
Now I can tell you're really upset because you're now personally attacking me saying I'm corny plus you tried to create this whole new thread for nothing, l as it doesn't contribute to the spirit of these forums. I never once personally attacked you. You're like a cyber bully.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 11:45 PM   #5
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Now I can tell you're really upset because you're now personally attacking me saying I'm corny plus you tried to create this whole new thread for nothing, l as it doesn't contribute to the spirit of these forums. I never once personally attacked you. You're like a cyber bully.
Are you serious? You went ad hominem from the very beginning. I am done with you. The evidence is out there. Good luck selling warranties.

You’re again just using what I say.
      03-28-2023, 12:40 AM   #6
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
We are all glad that you're done trying to prove that I am Ben when I'm not. Just a satisfied client of his and want to help everyone here with a resource.

Sometimes I try convince my wife that I'm Hercules lol. I want to hire you to convince her please. Send me your Venmo info and PM me about the details.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 12:55 AM   #7
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
// posting again here, too, because I give a shit about Ben and the BS you cite doesn’t resonate at all with me

I’m at a loss—WTF motivated you to post this?

I know Ben personally. I’m also someone who studies language traits and I’m a bigot when it comes to the written form and the gobshite posts you cite as evidence sound nothing like the man I know from both years of forum interactions and our in-person equivalents—he’s been nothing but transparent and occasionally language-awkward online (luv ya, Ben) but never deceitful or manipulative on this forum or any other. In fact, he’s quite the reverse.

FFS, man, he lent me his X3M while he was working on my M8 as a favor the very first time we met.

What led you to “dig” in the first place? Show me a single post or fact or something beyond assanine conspiracy theory as to why Ben needed to bolster his business through anything other than the credibility gained from years of positive posts; supportive posts; informative posts; solutions in the form of posts and the resulting referrals generated by years of great service.

I’m at a loss… but I’m certain that the (my opinion) BS theory you posit isn’t the guy I know and I question your motives as a result.
I could not for the life of me understand how you could post all of this — and then it clicked once I reread about X3M. I think you are talking about Ben r33_RGSport. Let me be unequivocally clear. I am NOT talking about RGSport Ben. I adore that Ben. If you take a look at my post history, you will see that I throw him a shout out on the forum a couple of times per month. He’s honest, kind, and one of the most reputable people on this forum! I’ve personally done business with him and I’m sure he’ll attest to everything I just stated.

We are NOT talking about that Ben! We are talking about the Ben who paraded all over this forum as a BMW employee who would sell extended warranties. All the screenshots I posted show epicaccord as the other Ben. He acted as Ben for a while, then pretended he was someone else and he would refer forum member “to Ben.” He’s isn’t referring anyone! He is that Ben!

You obviously didn’t look at the screenshots that show he edited his responses, nor read any of the posts from other forum members that have stated unequivocally, for the record that they have interacted with “Ben” epicaccord to purchase extended warranties. I’m going to duplicate this post on your other comment so there is no further miscommunication. I’ve also edited the title of the thread to clearly indicate we don’t mean RGSport Ben, and I’m adding a disclaimer in all threads unequivocally conveying we’re talking about the other Ben.

Sorry RGSport Ben, didn’t mean to drag you into this. I’ll state again that I’ve had nothing but wonderful experiences working with you, and I will continue to highlight my fantastic experiences with you and try to send forum members your way!

What led me to dig? Look at the comparison photos of his edited posts.

Now you don’t have to question my motives and I think you should retract your earlier position since we clearly were not talking about the same person.
      03-28-2023, 12:56 AM   #8
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
We are all glad that you're done trying to prove that I am Ben when I'm not. Just a satisfied client of his and want to help everyone here with a resource.

Sometimes I try convince my wife that I'm Hercules lol. I want to hire you to convince her please. Send me your Venmo info and PM me about the details.
We’re not suggesting you’re Ben r33_RGSport. We’re saying you’re the Ben who tried to sell us all extended warranties and now is pretending you’re not.
      03-28-2023, 12:59 AM   #9
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
// posting again here, too, because I give a shit about Ben and the BS you cite doesn’t resonate at all with me

I know Ben personally. I’m also someone who studies language traits and I’m a bigot when it comes to the written form and the gobshite posts you cite as evidence sound nothing like the man I know from both years of forum interactions and our in-person equivalents—he’s been nothing but transparent and occasionally language-awkward online (luv ya, Ben) but never deceitful or manipulative on this forum or any other. In fact, he’s quite the reverse.

FFS, man, he lent me his X3M while he was working on my M8 as a favor the very first time we met.

What led you to “dig” in the first place? Show me a single post or fact or something beyond assanine conspiracy theory as to why Ben needed to bolster his business through anything other than the credibility gained from years of positive posts; supportive posts; informative posts; solutions in the form of posts and the resulting referrals generated by years of great service.

I’m at a loss… but I’m certain that the (my opinion) BS theory you posit isn’t the guy I know and I question your motives as a result.

I could not for the life of me understand how you could post all of this — and then it clicked once I reread about X3M. I think you are talking about Ben r33_RGSport. Let me be unequivocally clear. I am NOT talking about RGSport Ben. I adore that Ben. If you take a look at my post history, you will see that I throw him a shout out on the forum a couple of times per month. He’s honest, kind, and one of the most reputable people on this forum! I’ve personally done business with him and I’m sure he’ll attest to everything I just stated.

We are NOT talking about that Ben! We are talking about the Ben who paraded all over this forum as a BMW employee who would sell extended warranties. All the screenshots I posted show epicaccord as the other Ben. He acted as Ben for a while, then pretended he was someone else and he would refer forum member “to Ben.” He’s isn’t referring anyone! He is that Ben!

You obviously didn’t look at the screenshots that show he edited his responses, nor read any of the posts from other forum members that have stated unequivocally, for the record that they have interacted with “Ben” epicaccord to purchase extended warranties. I’m going to duplicate this post on your other comment so there is no further miscommunication.

Sorry RGSport Ben, didn’t mean to drag you into this. I’ll state again that I’ve had nothing but wonderful experiences working with you, and I will continue to highlight my fantastic experiences with you and try to send forum members your way!
      03-28-2023, 01:24 AM   #10
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I think you created a lot of confusion 😕. You hurt this community more than help, because no one has complained about Ben from BMW after he sold them warranties on these forums. No one tried to push anything on you at all. He hasn't defrauded any members or anything like that. However, you start this tirade trying to prove that I am Ben when all I do is just refer him because I'm a satisfied client. I wish Ben had an account on here to let everyone know you're wrong. We just watched in a few hours how you went from a cool guy to a cyber bully. 👀
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 01:33 AM   #11
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I think you created a lot of confusion 😕. You hurt this community more than help, because no one has complained about Ben from BMW after he sold them warranties on these forums. No one tried to push anything on you at all. He hasn't defrauded any members or anything like that. However, you start this tirade trying to prove that I am Ben when all I do is just refer him because I'm a satisfied client. I wish Ben had an account on here to let everyone know you're wrong. We just watched in a few hours how you went from a cool guy to a cyber bully. 👀
Dude don’t take limeypride’s comment as a win. He was confused about which Ben. I didn’t cause any confusion. I stand by everything I said. You are a liar.

Lying about who sells the warranty is in fact defrauding others.

It’s not a tirade. Tirade’s usually do not have a factual basis. This does. I literally posted all the posts you edited. The best you can do now is call me a cyber bully because you’ve been outed. Sucks for you that your scam got blown up.
      03-28-2023, 01:42 AM   #12
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I don't sell warranties, Ben from BMW does. His number is **************. Call him yourself if you want to save money on your warranties, etc.
My job is in the financial services business. You want a Roth IRA, please let me know.

What scam? I never asked anyone for any money here or defrauded anyone deceitfully. Feel free to check out all my posts. I sold a Racechip on here and offered my rims for sale.

I can help you with a Traditional IRA along with that L you just got served with. 🫠
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 01:55 AM   #13
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I don't sell warranties, Ben from BMW does. My job is in the financial services business. You want a Roth IRA, please let me know.

What scam? I never asked anyone for any money here or defrauded anyone deceitfully.

I can help you with a Traditional IRA along with that L you just got served with. 🫠
Another post you edited. First you said Roth, then jumped to traditional. And then you had what in your head sound like a good come back, but it came to you too late, so you came back to edit it lol.

The only person who took an L here today is you, no matter how much you try to see it otherwise.
      03-28-2023, 02:05 AM   #14
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
What did you win!? 😳. You took the L because no one cares that you think that I'm some other person. You even created all this confusion dragging Ben's name down. It's sad what online hackers can do nowadays.

Seriously we should just PM each other and save our fellow forum members from your pointless argument.

"Your Ben" "No, I'm not" "your Ben" "no I'm not"

I'm willing to do that over PM if it makes you feel better. Otherwise, you're being petty for no reason.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 02:07 AM   #15
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
What did you win!? 😳. You took the L because no one cares that you think that I'm some other person. You even created all this confusion dragging the other Ben's name down. It's sad what online hackers can do nowadays.

Seriously we should just PM each other and save our fellow forum members from your pointless argument.

"Your Ben" "No, I'm not" "your Ben" "no I'm not"

I'm willing to do that over PM if it makes you feel better. Otherwise, you're being petty for no reason.
I didn’t say I won anything. Suggesting im a hacker is funny. Whatever man.
      03-28-2023, 03:01 AM   #16
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
I didn’t say I won anything. Suggesting im a hacker is funny. Whatever man.
Dude, let's take this to PM. This has nothing to do with M5s. We can go back and forth all year about your debate. I'll even play along with you if it'll help you feel better bro. I'm all about helping people out.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 05:56 AM   #17
josec70
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22' Individual Chalk M5C

May I have your attention, please?

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
GONE: 13' F10 M5|SG|BLACK|AKRA|KW|IND
LONG GONE: 09' E60 M5|02' E39 M5
Appreciate 5
      03-28-2023, 06:49 AM   #18
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]

Appreciate 6
      03-28-2023, 07:37 AM   #19
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

If you're not Ben why do you care? And if you are and you're giving good quoted, again why does it matter?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 08:23 AM   #20
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Yup. My bad. Prior post deleted accordingly; I was indeed defending R33_RGSport which is not who you were discussing… apologies.
Appreciate 5
      03-28-2023, 09:05 AM   #21
Spunky
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

I've told my story dealing with "Ben" or epicaccord. He was introducing himself as Ben last year and was going to provide the best deals on the BMW warranty and also had a 3rd party one that allows for some tunes. Turns out, if you don't want to buy his 3rd party one, he actually can't beat Christine from Steve Thomas.

He has a shady style of doing business too, requesting a credit card, before telling you how much he will charge you for and I actually agreed on that, but he canceled the deal before giving him my card. He said he will beat Christine's price, even if it is with $50. I'm glad I didn't have to work with him.
Appreciate 3
      03-28-2023, 09:13 AM   #22
josec70
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22' Individual Chalk M5C

^^^ this .. Christine is professional, responsive and trustworthy ^^^ and her prices are great!
GONE: 13' F10 M5|SG|BLACK|AKRA|KW|IND
LONG GONE: 09' E60 M5|02' E39 M5
Appreciate 3
Closed Thread