Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 M Sport

FS: Eventuri F90 M5 Intake

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Bought this amazing intake brand new 2 years ago, turning my M5 Competition back in as the lease has expired and my new X6M LCI will be here any day now. It's coming off the car today but including pics now of when I got it and installed it. Will clean it and the filters once it's off the car and send updated pics. Had no issues at all and this was a really satisfying purchase.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2023, 08:16 PM   #2
warpeacelove
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 550i

Great price
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2023, 08:20 PM   #3
Graaf_Autowerks
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550i

Garage List
Any reason this couldn’t work on an LCI 2021 M550i?

I understand the inlet is very slightly larger on M5, but other than that, the internals would appear the same, right?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2023, 11:04 AM   #4
pcarrillo89123
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graaf_Autowerks View Post
Any reason this couldn’t work on an LCI 2021 M550i?

I understand the inlet is very slightly larger on M5, but other than that, the internals would appear the same, right?
Not sure I wouldn't be the right person to ask, maybe someone at Eventuri would know? Right now I have two interested parties as of yesterday and will post updates as I find out about shipping costs.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2023, 11:25 AM   #5
Graaf_Autowerks
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarrillo89123 View Post
Not sure I wouldn't be the right person to ask, maybe someone at Eventuri would know? Right now I have two interested parties as of yesterday and will post updates as I find out about shipping costs.
Looks like it would work for the M550i as well as any of the 4.4L TT V8 engines.

I have CTS intakes and was curious if these would sound better. I watched some YT videos and they sound similar. I do believe the Eventuri one is much better at delivering cold air at the inlet, as well as looking much better… but not worth the upgrade for me.

I’ll bow out since you already have parties interested. Great price though for what it is.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2023, 02:49 PM   #6
warpeacelove
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graaf_Autowerks View Post
Looks like it would work for the M550i as well as any of the 4.4L TT V8 engines.

I have CTS intakes and was curious if these would sound better. I watched some YT videos and they sound similar. I do believe the Eventuri one is much better at delivering cold air at the inlet, as well as looking much better… but not worth the upgrade for me.

I’ll bow out since you already have parties interested. Great price though for what it is.
It is the NIKE of the CAI. Nothing competes with it plus it yields power. Unlike your Short ram intake setup.
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2023, 05:45 PM   #7
pcarrillo89123
Enlisted Member
Rep

Ok officially off the car, washed all parts, cleaned and re oiled filters. No issues at all other than the heat protective backing peeling off a little bit on the ends. Along with a little bit of rub wear from the strut brace where it attaches on the car which is normal. Nothing some adhesive won't be able to easily fix. All back in the original Eventuri box. Going to take it to Fedex and see about shipping and will keep everyone posted.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0