BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    ACM | White on Bronze

09-14-2020, 01:45 PM   #1
Matt@AUTOcouture
Colonel
Rep
Drives: V8 tricycle

ACM | White on Bronze

After the go fast bits were done, our customer wanted to dress the car up with some wheels, suspension, and a front lip. We installed the JRZ coil overs along with Titan7 wheels redone in a custom bronze color and finished it off with a Vorsteiner front lip spoiler.

Appreciate 5
      09-14-2020, 11:12 PM   #2
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Looking sharp!
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 1
      09-17-2020, 07:17 PM   #3
Stormtrooper_m5
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F90

Thank you for the post! I am the owner. The car currently has project gamma primary/secondary Downpipes, MSR intakes, DME tune, along with the mods listed above. All of which were professionally installed by Autocoture. Should have some more carbon goodies along with a cat-back exhaust to finish things off .
Appreciate 2
      09-17-2020, 09:42 PM   #4
Svergel91
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 marina M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper_m5 View Post
Thank you for the post! I am the owner. The car currently has project gamma primary/secondary Downpipes, MSR intakes, DME tune, along with the mods listed above. All of which were professionally installed by Autocoture. Should have some more carbon goodies along with a car back to finish things off .
Top notch service by only the greatest shop! ACM for the win!. Great group of people with an even better shop owner!
Appreciate 3
      09-17-2020, 11:05 PM   #5
GranitM5
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M5

ACM is hands down the best. Matt is so easy to deal with and very honest. I've emailed back and fourth with him for months about mods and always gives me his honest opinion.
Appreciate 2
      09-18-2020, 09:41 AM   #6
Matt@AUTOcouture
Colonel
Rep
Drives: V8 tricycle

Quote:
Thank you for the post! I am the owner. The car currently has project gamma primary/secondary Downpipes, MSR intakes, DME tune, along with the mods listed above. All of which were professionally installed by Autocoture. Should have some more carbon goodies along with a cat-back exhaust to finish things off .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svergel91 View Post
Top notch service by only the greatest shop! ACM for the win!. Great group of people with an even better shop owner!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitM5 View Post
ACM is hands down the best. Matt is so easy to deal with and very honest. I've emailed back and fourth with him for months about mods and always gives me his honest opinion.
Oh geez guys, you really know how to make a girl feel special Thanks for the love! Happy to be helping the community out and building some bad ass cars in the process!
Appreciate 1
GranitM5366.00
      09-18-2020, 11:00 AM   #7
Jakerx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 Comp

A little bit too low for my taste, but damn that car looks good! Love the wheels!
Appreciate 1
      09-19-2020, 06:27 AM   #8
Jonathan G.
Rep
Drives: CLS55 AMG , Audi S6 Presige, F

Front tire size? Any spacers?

Quote:
Quote:
Congrats on a beautiful car!
Other than the custom bronze finish, these are standard Titan wheels?
From the photos, i see you are running Michelin's in 305/35-20 in the rear. Are the fronts 285/35-20 or 295/35-20?
Do you experience any rubbing in front or back before or after lowering?

I am looking to go with Titan wheels and want to run 295s in front and 305s in rear at stock ride height but want to make sure there is no rubbing that occurs.

Thanks!!
Appreciate 0