BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    M Performance Exhaust Opinions

10-30-2020, 11:38 AM   #1
MiamiCarLover
Rep
Drives: M5 F90 M3 E46

M Performance Exhaust Opinions

Hello all. I'm new to the board. I have a 2021 M5 comp on order and should receive in about 2-3 weeks. I currently have an F80 M3 comp with the m performance exhaust for that car and feel it sounds good. I am looking for any opinions on the mPE for M5 comp and curious if it's really worth the money and sounds better than the m sport exhaust on the car. Thanks everyone and looking forward to posting and joining in on this forum! I would just roll the cost into my lease payment so it makes sense to choose this exhaust for me if I go aftermarket.

Chris
Appreciate 2
      10-30-2020, 01:19 PM   #2
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

shoot me a pm with you # i'll add you to the group chat.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2020, 11:15 AM   #3
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCarLover View Post
Hello all. I'm new to the board. I have a 2021 M5 comp on order and should receive in about 2-3 weeks. I currently have an F80 M3 comp with the m performance exhaust for that car and feel it sounds good. I am looking for any opinions on the mPE for M5 comp and curious if it's really worth the money and sounds better than the m sport exhaust on the car. Thanks everyone and looking forward to posting and joining in on this forum! I would just roll the cost into my lease payment so it makes sense to choose this exhaust for me if I go aftermarket.

Chris
I just got my m5 and it came with the M perf exhaust and it sound amazing. Perfect, throaty, and is already starting to make the burble noises when release of gas pedal on low RPM, which I love . I traded in my M3 comp for it and there is no better sound then the V8... way better then the raspy m3 sound, I don't miss it

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2020, 07:26 PM   #4
Jking809
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCarLover View Post

Chris
Yea I would like to know to I order my m5 competition and was wondering the same I kept the exhaust it came with but was wonder if the other ones sounds better
Appreciate 0