BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis    Budget friendly lightweight wheels (Dinan, Titan…)

12-30-2022, 10:00 AM   #1
CrashCade
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 M5 Comp,

Budget friendly lightweight wheels (Dinan, Titan…)

I’ve been looking for a decent looking lightweight 20” wheel to run my winter tires on that aren’t too pricey. It’s hard to justify spending a lot on wheels I know will be exposed to harsh winter wear and tear.

From what I have found either Titan-7 T-S5 or Dinan DC3 seem to be priced right and drop a decent amount of weight over stock.

Am I missing any others that are closer to 20# per wheel for a 20” that are in the $2500-$3500 range?

Are there any stocking vendors on this forum that can get these shipped out asap?
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2022, 12:56 PM   #2
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

I would not worry about dropping weight for snow wheels and would not buy wider wheels. Put snows on the stock wheels and buy lighter, wider 3 season wheels.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2022, 02:34 PM   #3
CrashCade
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 M5 Comp,

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
I would not worry about dropping weight for snow wheels and would not buy wider wheels. Put snows on the stock wheels and buy lighter, wider 3 season wheels.
I have wheels ordered for summer. I will also utilize the new light set for track tires after winter is done. Stock is great and all but they are stock. I am currently running stock with winter wheels and am over the overplayed black wheel theme.
Appreciate 0