BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Project Gamma Warning

11-01-2022, 02:14 PM   #89
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melo_F90 View Post
Imagine writing paragraphs on a post that had nothing to do with you, nor have any personal experience with the company to even be commenting. Not sure why you're responding to other members so aggressively either for voicing opinions/views. Its cute to be a chat warrior. Hope what ever stick is up there stays up there lol. Have a wonderful day sweetheart.
I know it’s fun. Imagine being 1 of 2 or 3 people battling or in bed with a company who’s trying to do damage control, stemming from a failed attempt to discredit a customer. who let me remind you, paid good hard earned money to said company.

I actually am having a wonderful day. And my Eventuri is operating flawlessly. Thanks honey you too.
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2022, 02:50 PM   #90
Derosnec
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M5, Supra GR, Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by serhat06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derosnec View Post
Given that their Facebook page is managed from India more then Houston I imagine there's a lot of truth to this.
its funny how much you have to say about my company but no idea. go to our Instagram, check pictures and dates. We have marketing team I don't even know what country its being managed at. your claims are just funny. go look up our trade mark when it was registered. look at time stamps pictures. Our intakes are 1 of 1 same coolers carbon parts. all design in house. you can find unlimited proof. Dont be fool.
You have a marketing team but your the one who replied and blocked me on instagram? Odd…also what kind of owner doesn't even know who runs their marketing team???
Appreciate 2
      11-01-2022, 02:52 PM   #91
Derosnec
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnotrom711 View Post
Quote:
It's not rocket science. You can see out Instagram posts dating back to 2017 showing this same intake design. Your imagination runs harder than our business. I can go live in 1 hour and show you a little bit about our brand and the design process we take in order to bring these intakes to the market. If you followed along with our Instagram stories and had any idea what we actually do, you would see the numerous posts we make on our stories showcasing our design process for these products from start to finish.

At this point its easier for us to design an intake rather than look for one on a Chinese website to put our logo on it. Fortunately we haven't seen a clone of our intakes on the market yet, but whoever posted that Alibaba link we really appreciate it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Expect to see it disappear very soon. Also, our brand is registered with U.S patents and trademarks, you're more than welcome to look it up.

All good… We believe you… must have got your hands on an f90 pretty quick to develop, design, and scale an intake product for f90s that came out in 2017-2018.

Of course you could have just tweaked one from a company who already made them for other vehicles that were Similar, however that would debunk that you designed it and build in house.

So did alibaba or you forge the description on the website? Or do they let you use all that stuff when you buy enough units?

And yes my I imagination is running super hard with all the hard facts in front of us. And that’s not a something to brag about your business running harder than that. It’s clear your business isn’t doing all that much. Except damage control at the moment.
The super impressive part is the guy serhat who owns project gamma a company that makes parts for different stages of tunes for bmws didn't even know what a tune was,

Also pretty surprised he developed f90 intakes so fast considering he couldn't even afford a good f10 in 2017.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-01-2022, 03:05 PM   #92
916_M5
IG: @M5RCY_
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F90 M5

Welp this thread esclated quickly lol
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 03:22 PM   #93
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916_M5 View Post
Welp this thread esclated quickly lol

That's because the 3 of you battling, are really really good at digging holes. Y'all know the more you dig, the deeper the hole gets? My advice (at least to project gamma) would be to cut your losses and stop the lies. Which are BLATANT. The other 2 of you standing up for PG, just continue to make yourselves look silly. Just stop. Not one thing you all have posted has done one single thing to help your case, in fact is comical how much you continue to battle and just make it worse and worse.

This should have been y'all about 2-3 posts into this whole thing ....

https://media.giphy.com/media/2A3DG8...iaNR/giphy.gif

Last edited by jnotrom711; 11-01-2022 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2022, 03:41 PM   #94
Littierally
Be Present
Rep
Drives: F10 M5C, F90 M5CS

I was in PG’s “warehouse” in 2020 in Houston to pick up a set of DPs.

Unless they’ve moved since then, it was a GHETTO general automotive repair shop, so filthy from the front door to the counter, used engines, oil, used parts, etc, so much that there was barely enough room to walk through the office portion of the shop.

They gave me the DPs in a box that was shipped to “Project Gamma” from China.

When paying, there was a stack of stainless Project Gamma exhaust badges sitting on the checkout counter. The exact same badges that were tacked onto my downpipes that they just got in from China.

Anyway. Their listing said “hand fabricated in the USA” at the time. When I saw the label on the box to “Project Gamma” from a Chinese address, I was not happy. When I reached out to ask what the deal was, Sam acted the exact same way then as he’s acting now.

Project Gamma is a company that gets stuff from China, badges it, and claims it’s all proprietary, charging massive amounts of cash for these cheap products. It was only a matter of time until this info became common knowledge.
Appreciate 16
      11-01-2022, 03:50 PM   #95
serhat06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Huracan

Garage List
2015 Huracan  [0.00]
1991 325is  [0.00]
Quote:
The super impressive part is the guy serhat who owns project gamma a company that makes parts for different stages of tunes for bmws didn't even know what a tune was,

Also pretty surprised he developed f90 intakes so fast considering he couldn't even afford a good f10 in 2017.
Yes man, back then there wasn't any remote tuning platform released. Some people claimed they could OBD tune and patch and others said only bench.

Also I am one of the ones who discovered that these cars were spinning bearings back then. I am also one of those who replaced them first in the nation.

Keep digging, good luck. Let me know once you have some real info about my company. At this point, I have no idea what your intention is. Why are you spreading fake news? You keep saying we duplicated or white labeled our intakes, please show me a proof?

And here is a link of first photo of F90 intakes from early 2019. So Please stop wasting my and your time. Sorry guys cant reply more to this BS.

Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 03:53 PM   #96
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Given that their Facebook page is managed from India more then Houston I imagine there's a lot of truth to this.
its funny how much you have to say about my company but no idea. go to our Instagram, check pictures and dates. We have marketing team I don't even know what country its being managed at. your claims are just funny. go look up our trade mark when it was registered. look at time stamps pictures. Our intakes are 1 of 1 same coolers carbon parts. all design in house. you can find unlimited proof. Dont be fool.
You have a marketing team but your the one who replied and blocked me on instagram? Odd…also what kind of owner doesn't even know who runs their marketing team???
      11-01-2022, 03:55 PM   #97
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Yes man, back then there wasn't any remote tuning platform released. Some people claimed they could OBD tune and patch and others said only bench.

Also I am one of the ones who discovered that these cars were spinning bearings back then. I am also one of those who replaced them first in the nation.

Keep digging, good luck. Let me know once you have some real info about my company. At this point, I have no idea what your intention is. Why are you spreading fake news? You keep saying we duplicated or white labeled our intakes, please show me a proof?

And here is a link of first photo of F90 intakes from early 2019. So Please stop wasting my and your time. Sorry guys cant reply more to this BS.

I think it's you who needs to show proof to us.

Maybe you finally learned your lesson about putting your foot in your mouth and under the auspices of not having time, you've (finally) thrown up a white flag.

Let me get this one last sentiment in one more time before mods lock this thread — you could have avoided ALL of this by eating tens of dollars in cost on a new filter. Filters you were already giving away for free with the purchase of DPs, mind you. You've got to be one of the worst people at running a business we've ever seen. It's okay, not everyone is cut out for being an entrepreneur.
      11-01-2022, 03:58 PM   #98
serhat06
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2015 Huracan  [0.00]
1991 325is  [0.00]
Quote:
yes marketing, not customer service
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 03:58 PM   #99
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvsb4chhAaf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
We already know we can't rely on any of your photos.
      11-01-2022, 04:03 PM   #100
Derosnec
Private
Rep

Quote:

I can't see that instagram post because you blocked me, thats why all this started remember?
Also I didn't even come at you for the white labeling but I cant stop other forum members from digging nor would if I could and frankly everything originates in Asia and I couldn't care less as long as it was of quality and went through a quality check, which given the damaged air filter I received and the countless messages from other people experiencing similar issues I don't imagine you have much quality control. I'm betting your quality checks consist of that WhatsApp chat where they sent you a picture of the filters in the box which is by no means enough of a QC for car parts on $55k engines.
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2022, 04:07 PM   #101
EM5C
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littierally View Post

Unless they’ve moved since then, it was a GHETTO general automotive repair shop, so filthy from the front door to the counter, used engines, oil, used parts, etc, so much that there was barely enough room to walk through the office portion of the shop.

When paying, there was a stack of stainless Project Gamma exhaust badges sitting on the checkout counter. The exact same badges that were tacked onto my downpipes that they just got in from China.

Anyway. Their listing said “hand fabricated in the USA” at the time. When I saw the label on the box to “Project Gamma” from a Chinese address, I was not happy. When I reached out to ask what the deal was, Sam acted the exact same way then as he’s acting now.

Project Gamma is a company that gets stuff from China, badges it, and claims it’s all proprietary, charging massive amounts of cash for these cheap products. It was only a matter of time until this info became common knowledge.
This is getting too good. 🤣
Appreciate 2
      11-01-2022, 04:10 PM   #102
serhat06
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2015 Huracan  [0.00]
1991 325is  [0.00]
Quote:
I can't see that instagram post because you blocked me, thats why all this started remember?
Also I didn't even come at you for the white labeling but I cant stop other forum members from digging nor would if I could and frankly everything originates in Asia and I couldn't care less as long as it was of quality and went through a quality check, which given the damaged air filter I received and the countless messages from other people experiencing similar issues I don't imagine you have much quality control. I'm betting your quality checks consist of that WhatsApp chat where they sent you a picture of the filters in the box which is by no means enough of a QC for car parts on $55k engines.
I am sorry you didn't get a free filter after damaging yours (Not purposely). This wasn't about money. We have sold about 1000 kits. Instagram is one of our main accounts where you can find a lot customers and referrals. Do your research! You will see that we have excellent customer service. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. You also didn't leave me any choice but to block you after seeing you started this thread instead of resolving this issue with us.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 04:13 PM   #103
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:

Well well well, thats an interesting turn of events.... Awkward...

Don't get me wrong, as the OP stated, nothing wrong with items from Asia, China, wherever. As long as the quality is there, I couldn't care less.

I don't even care about white labeling other companies products, its a very very common practice. But be honest about it, and don't act like you fabricate and designed these intakes yourself, its BS.

Also, I have an issue with is the way this was handled, the lies, and continued lies. The blatant nonsense PG is spewing, and then thinking all of us cant see through it in about 2 seconds.
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2022, 04:13 PM   #104
Derosnec
Private
Rep

Quote:
I am sorry you didn't get a free filter after damaging yours (Not purposely). This wasn't about money. We have sold about 1000 kits. Instagram is one of our main accounts where you can find a lot customers and referrals. Do your research! You will see that we have excellent customer service. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. You also didn't leave me any choice but to block you after seeing you started this thread instead of resolving this issue with us.
I started this thread after you ignored me and stopped replying. HOW ARE YOU STILL CLAIMING I DAMAGED THIS??? Now your saying I didn't do it on purpose how the fuck did I accidentally damage these things? I can take a video of me throwing it on the ground as hard as possible and it still won't look like this, its metal for godsakes, you even said yourself it's incredibly hard to damage them.

Someone hire this company a PR team, this guy can not stop contradicting himself.
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2022, 04:15 PM   #105
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Serhat06, anything to say about this? I see youve replied to a few others, but kinda stepped over this one.... So Ill ask specifically. What say you?

Quote:

Appreciate 1
      11-01-2022, 04:32 PM   #106
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
"You will see that we have excellent customer service."

You really can't keep saying this with a straight face?! You might be shitty at running a business but I bet you're good at poker!
      11-01-2022, 04:33 PM   #107
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
I started this thread after you ignored me and stopped replying. HOW ARE YOU STILL CLAIMING I DAMAGED THIS??? Now your saying I didn't do it on purpose how the fuck did I accidentally damage these things? I can take a video of me throwing it on the ground as hard as possible and it still won't look like this, its metal for godsakes, you even said yourself it's incredibly hard to damage them.

Someone hire this company a PR team, this guy can not stop contradicting himself.
"HOW ARE YOU STILL CLAIMING I DAMAGED THIS???"

^ Because he's freaking brain damaged.
      11-01-2022, 04:35 PM   #108
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnotrom711 View Post
Quote:
Serhat06, anything to say about this? I see youve replied to a few others, but kinda stepped over this one.... So Ill ask specifically. What say you?

Quote:

Well done jnotrom711!
      11-01-2022, 04:48 PM   #109
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
I cant help but think the term "I am sorry you didn't get a free filter...." was a bit of a jab, kind of belittling the OP about the request for a new filter, as to insinuate asking for a replacement "free filter" is petty, and OP should just be quiet and buy a new one.... Ironic seeming PG "out of principle" is not giving OP such a petty insignificant item to make this go away, although even if PG sends him a life time supply of filters, the damage is long done.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 05:10 PM   #110
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
It's not rocket science. You can see out Instagram posts dating back to 2017 showing this same intake design. Your imagination runs harder than our business. I can go live in 1 hour and show you a little bit about our brand and the design process we take in order to bring these intakes to the market. If you followed along with our Instagram stories and had any idea what we actually do, you would see the numerous posts we make on our stories showcasing our design process for these products from start to finish.

At this point its easier for us to design an intake rather than look for one on a Chinese website to put our logo on it. Fortunately we haven't seen a clone of our intakes on the market yet, but whoever posted that Alibaba link we really appreciate it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Expect to see it disappear very soon. Also, our brand is registered with U.S patents and trademarks, you're more than welcome to look it up.
Just an FYI I actually did look it up, wasn't able to find a patent anywhere, but I found Project Gamma trademarked in July 2020? Not quite 2017, and the trade mark owner MSS Dynamics LLC, which was formed in 2019, not 2017 but either way... Who's counting. LOL. Also... pretty sure (could be wrong) thats just a trade mark on the name project gamma, has nothing to do with white labeled intakes.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2