BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Regional Forums USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT    Car shipping

03-25-2022, 04:43 PM   #1
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Car shipping

Does anyone have an enclosed car hauler I can rent out or fi you'd be willing to ship my car from SC to NJ (for a fee of course) or if anyone has experience with a shipping company that can guarantee pick up dates?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2022, 10:18 PM   #2
m4h2o
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
Does anyone have an enclosed car hauler I can rent out or fi you'd be willing to ship my car from SC to NJ (for a fee of course) or if anyone has experience with a shipping company that can guarantee pick up dates?
Hey bud just google it. Theres so many shippers at your disposal. If they are legit they will be insured too.
Ive had a few cars shipped to me in the past. Can't remember who I used but it was someone different each time. Gl
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2022, 11:29 PM   #3
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4h2o View Post
Hey bud just google it. Theres so many shippers at your disposal. If they are legit they will be insured too.
Ive had a few cars shipped to me in the past. Can't remember who I used but it was someone different each time. Gl
That's just the problem lol everyone has good and bad reviews and it's one of those who do i trust sort of thing... already had an accident with my first car i'd die if something happened to this one lol also need 100% on time guarantee
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2022, 11:39 PM   #4
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
I have mentioned these guys elsewhere in the forum, but I recommend Montway. Used them enclosed trailer from Florida to Michigan with zero problems, in 3 days. I watched him drive it all the way into the trailer so it didn't have to be moved in transit. Flew up on the third day, met the driver who called me when he was 2 hours away and unloaded it from the same position it traveled in.
      08-15-2023, 04:04 AM   #5
beingoodisgood
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw m5

I don't have an enclosed car hauler to rent, but I recently used a shipping cars service to move my vehicle from Texas to Florida, and it went really smoothly. As for guaranteed pick-up dates, it's a bit tricky. Some companies might promise it, but weather, traffic, and other factors can sometimes mess with schedules. Just make sure to read reviews and get quotes from a few reputable car shipping companies before making a decision.

Last edited by beingoodisgood; 08-16-2023 at 07:29 AM..
Appreciate 0