BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis    ISO 789M Bi-Color Rims

03-25-2024, 07:42 PM   #1
cjeansonne
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C F90 - Donnington Grey

ISO 789M Bi-Color Rims

I’m in the market for a 22 or 23 M5C and it seems 80% of the cars on the market have the black 706M wheels. I’m really wanting the 789M forged wheels (purely for looks) and thinking I’ll just need to buy a car with Black 706s and swap them out after. Looking to purchase in the next 2-3 weeks. Anyone here have 789Ms they want to sell? Tires, no tires, doesn’t matter - as long as you part with the rims. No curb rash is a must. I know I can still get them from the dealer but I’d rather not. Located in Austin, TX.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2024, 03:47 PM   #2
Oz M5
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Hi there
I'm just about to put my spare set of 789's up for sale. Dressed with Michelin Pilot All Season tires with heaps of tred left (around 5mm). Rims are in Excellent condition with no curbage, repairs etc. Even come with the MSport Tyre storage thingies!
I'm located in Houston.
DM me if interested.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0