BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    Alvite Grey paint match.

08-29-2023, 09:45 PM   #1
Drtjxtz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Alvite Grey paint match.

I just got into a small accident. The delivery guy on the scooter ran a red light and got hit by me. The front bumper including the lip, grille, and driver's light are damaged. I have two small dents on the hood as well.
How difficult will be to match the Alvite Grey color? Any good recommendation for a body shop close to Long Island City NY ?
Attached Images

Last edited by Drtjxtz; 08-31-2023 at 05:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2023, 09:10 AM   #2
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtjxtz View Post
I just got into a small accident. The delivery guy on the scooter ran a red light and got hit by me. The front bumper including the lip, grille, and driver's light are damaged. I have two small dents on the hood as well.
How difficult will be to match the Alvite Gray color? Any good recommendation for a body shop close to Long Island City NY ?
Dang that’s a lot of damage for a scooter. Did the scooter rider survive? Keep up posted on the estimate.
Appreciate 0