E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Paris Motor Show

10-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #23
beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Glad you and the boys enjoyed the show Peter.

Some nice cars there obviously!

Like the exterior of that 6 Series but not those wheels or the interior tbh, too many contrasts for me that don't work looking at the pics. There's other interior combos so no big deal.

Was Paris 'moving' then ie. with the strikes?
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #24
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
Hey Peter - I was there this weekend too (well, on Saturday). Not only that, but I got on the Ferrari stand...my other half's Dad has a friend who works for Graypaul Ferrari and he sorted the 'access' out or me!

How busy was it though...at some points it was so busy that it was physically impossible to actually move in any direction!

Got to say, my favourite car (other than non-attainable stuff like the 458 Italia) was the new 6 series concept....which is well on the way to being favourite for my next car (which would also mean I will have kept my C63 for over a year )
Andrew, I was there most of saturday too, did you not see me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerbird View Post
Glad you and the boys enjoyed the show Peter.

Some nice cars there obviously!

Like the exterior of that 6 Series but not those wheels or the interior tbh, too many contrasts for me that don't work looking at the pics. There's other interior combos so no big deal.

Was Paris 'moving' then ie. with the strikes?
Paris was an 'interesting' city, I wouldn't rush back. There were lots of queues at petrol stations and the periphique around Porte D'Orleans and Porte De Versailles seemed to be a constant traffic jam.

Motor Show was well worth it though. BMW won the prize for the best stand, by a mile.
Appreciate 0