Polychrom
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

E46 M CSL Airbox Soundgenerator

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 299.00

Item Interest
Unleash the Sound of Your E46 M with this Sound Generator!

Do you want to elevate your E46 M driving experience to the next level?

The E46 M Sound Generator is bringing the unique, powerful sound of the legendary S54 CSL right into your vehicle. Rest assured, your E46 will produce a quite similar captivating sound without any risk of drawing in false air.

Sound Replication: The sound generator is designed to precisely capture the intake soundwaves and channel them directly into the interior through a Special made long time heat-resistant membrane. The result? A sound that comes quite close to resemble the E46 M3 CSL inside the Car. (No sound change Outside of the interieur.) This Membrane is what is special about it. It is not just a pipe, that would lead to engine problems.

Sound Video (Best use Headphones):

Easy Installation: You don't need to be an expert to install the sound generator in your E46 M. It just takes around 20 minutes. (Fully reversible)

For just €299 plus shipping, you can give your E46 M the sound you've always desired. It's the perfect way to maximize your vehicle's potential without breaking the bank. The Other options cost way more. Full Carbon CSL Airbox is still a bit Louder than this. But it costs more than 10x times the money. The Eventuri Kit costs more than 3x times and brings a lot less sound for the driver compared to this soundgenerator.

Can also be combined with the Eventuri. (Eventuri for Outside Sound, Soundgenerator for Inside Sound.)

I already sold some of them Worldwide, maybe someone who already has one can post undere here how he liked it.

Your E46 M will thank you. Feel free to write me a pn if you are interested or have any questions.

I Ship from Germany worldwide. Shipping costs depend on your location.

Z4 M and E46 M54 also available, working on more models

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2023, 08:11 PM   #2
jpy1980
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

Where can I get more info?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2023, 05:17 AM   #3
Polychrom