BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Last V8!!!!...with potential Bowers

11-20-2021, 08:03 AM   #1
IheartM
Rep
Drives: f90 '18

Last V8!!!!...with potential Bowers

Folks:

Placing my F90 order today as my "Last V8!" Replacing my 2018 F90...gonna miss her lots..gave me nothing but love. Gonna miss my CD PLAYER!!!

I was on the fence w/ordering new and firm that if the dealer wasn't going to hit my trade value, I was going to keep my baby. You guess it...YES!! (surprised??!! lol) the sales agent DIDN'T hit my trade value

BUT

Then

he told me he can place a "special" order w/BMW for Bowers and Wilkin sound on my build!!! DING DING DING DING...done...where do I sign??

It may "delay" a bit but I am willing to wait as this will be my "last V8!" I know some folks are bum about no B&W avail on configuration but "sounds" like it don't hurt to call your SA and request.

Will report back when she boards the states in Spring.

yeah...so going back to what I said as my "last v8!" I've said same about my 2018 F90..so my words on "last" on any vehicle...creditworthy?? meh... LOL

Happy Holidays!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2021, 09:07 AM   #2
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartM View Post
Folks:

Placing my F90 order today as my "Last V8!" Replacing my 2018 F90...gonna miss her lots..gave me nothing but love. Gonna miss my CD PLAYER!!!

I was on the fence w/ordering new and firm that if the dealer wasn't going to hit my trade value, I was going to keep my baby. You guess it...YES!! (surprised??!! lol) the sales agent DIDN'T hit my trade value

BUT

Then

he told me he can place a "special" order w/BMW for Bowers and Wilkin sound on my build!!! DING DING DING DING...done...where do I sign??

It may "delay" a bit but I am willing to wait as this will be my "last V8!" I know some folks are bum about no B&W avail on configuration but "sounds" like it don't hurt to call your SA and request.

Will report back when she boards the states in Spring.

yeah...so going back to what I said as my "last v8!" I've said same about my 2018 F90..so my words on "last" on any vehicle...creditworthy?? meh... LOL

Happy Holidays!
Even with a special order, they may end up rejecting the bowers if they don't have it, you're basically putting in a request when you special order and it's up to them to approve or deny
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2021, 10:14 AM   #3
Namelss
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartM View Post
Folks:
LOL my wife knows what I actually mean when I say this! Good luck with the order!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2021, 10:25 AM   #4
MNoob
Grand Duke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4CSL

Garage List
2024 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
2005 Lotus Elise  [10.00]
2023 BMW M4 CSL  [10.00]
This will be my last 2022 M5C. That's as far as I'm willing to go.