BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Which downpipes?

03-17-2019, 12:07 AM   #45
MpowerMike
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 IB BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Whichever brand that you will feel comfortable to spend money and use.
Fitment and quality will not be far off.
I can get you whichever you want, but I work closely with Evolution Racewerks.

Dm pricing on a set of catless downpipes from evolution, I guess they are the cheapest out there on the market right?
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 07:53 AM   #46
JK-M5
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MBB F90 M5

Doesn't matter, you get the same performance from them all.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 11:50 AM   #47
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpowerMike View Post
Dm pricing on a set of catless downpipes from evolution, I guess they are the cheapest out there on the market right?
PM'ed
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 02:21 PM   #48
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aawster View Post
Justin what’s your thought on Eisenmann?
Eisenmann is solid, can't go wrong with them! Quality stuff
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 09:10 PM   #49
Catchmeifyoucanf90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f90 white m5

Finally got my downpipes installed and went with Keller! Truly is beautiful craftsmanship and the sound is just 🤤🤤🤤, only got secondary pipes but wow just wow it's has changed the dynamic of the car. A car that would legit make me shit if it drove past me. It's loud but such a good high quality sound. Keller is the way to go without a doubt.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 10:39 PM   #50
PDOT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchmeifyoucanf90 View Post
Finally got my downpipes installed and went with Keller! Truly is beautiful craftsmanship and the sound is just 🤤🤤🤤, only got secondary pipes but wow just wow it's has changed the dynamic of the car. A car that would legit make me shit if it drove past me. It's loud but such a good high quality sound. Keller is the way to go without a doubt.
With just changing the lower pipes, did you have to get a tune for the check engine light not to come on?
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 10:57 PM   #51
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDOT View Post
Quote:
With just changing the lower pipes, did you have to get a tune for the check engine light not to come on?
"Lower DP's" don't trigger CEL... Only the uppers...
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 10:58 PM   #52
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You over here going on about Keller when I'm over here looking to buy your exhaust... Basically a long drawn out way of saying - check your PM's !!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 11:02 PM   #53
PDOT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. Did you change the exhaust? Thinking of doing Eisenmann race exhaust with lower dp and intake
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 11:34 PM   #54
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You over here going on about Keller when I'm over here looking to buy your exhaust... Basically a long drawn out way of saying - check your PM's !!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 11:37 PM   #55
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. Did you change the exhaust? Thinking of doing Eisenmann race exhaust with lower dp and intake
I'm going to change to Comp mid pipe and then go MPE or Remus...

Someone just did the exact same set up you just said... PM me your email and I'll send you the video... This one has a competition mid, Keller lower DP's and Eise Race exhaust...
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 10:52 AM   #56
KellerPerformance
Private
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Thank you for your purchase, it was a pleasure doing business with you, we are very happy that you are pleased with our product !
Appreciate 1
      03-19-2019, 10:54 AM   #57
trev230
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellerPerformance View Post
Thank you for your purchase, it was a pleasure doing business with you, we are very happy that you are pleased with our product !
Has anyone just changed the lower dp's? I'm thinking of keeping the stock exhaust at first and seeing how the Keller lower dp's change the sound by themselves (non-comp exhaust).
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 10:59 AM   #58
KellerPerformance
Private
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trev230 View Post
Has anyone just changed the lower dp's? I'm thinking of keeping the stock exhaust at first and seeing how the Keller lower dp's change the sound by themselves (non-comp exhaust).
I believe "Shoei" has only lowers on non comp ! You can DM me on IG @kellerperformance, I will forward you a clip
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 11:54 AM   #59
Catchmeifyoucanf90
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I didn't get any pm's!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 04:52 PM   #60
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't get any pm's!!!
I'm in LA... My shop can scoop it up from your shop if needed...

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2019, 04:12 PM   #61
Catchmeifyoucanf90
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't get any pm's!!!

Wait I'm confused, what?
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2019, 04:15 PM   #62
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't get any pm's!!!

Wait I'm confused, what?
Crap. Wasn't it you? Fuck, lemme check my outbox hahaha...
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2019, 04:17 PM   #63
Catchmeifyoucanf90
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't get any pm's!!!

Wait I'm confused, what?
Didn't know I was selling my exhaust lol
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2019, 04:28 PM   #64
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't get any pm's!!!

Wait I'm confused, what?
Didn't know I was selling my exhaust lol
We can just do the whole - "well now you know !!" Lol... I got the names mixed up *facepalm
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2020, 06:11 AM   #65
Dudemood
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 30 jahre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellerPerformance View Post
Hello,

I have just bought f90 m5 competition, my car is stock. How much power should I expect after installing keller lower DP? Upper and lower DPs?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2020, 06:40 AM   #66
JBA87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Does anyone know what the performance difference, if any, is between a 3" s. 3.5" inch pipe?

I have ER but it's a 3.0". I'm curious if the extra 0.5" makes a difference on a tuned car

Ja
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport12803.00